ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

Yea I think u defo need to write it down. I hav a notebook I keep on my bag so it's always with me n then update on here the next morning. I find I forget things iv eaten if iv to rely on keepin a diary in an app.
Good luck with goin back to meetings. X

Baby-belle said:
Yes :( feel heavy it's star week and I've exercised everyday since Sunday so not got high hopes are you sticking to 26pp?

Yes I'm goin to try n stuck to 26 pp but will prob eat all my weeklies especially with gymin! hope it doesn't affect weigh in for u xx

Dubchick81 said:
Yea I think u defo need to write it down. I hav a notebook I keep on my bag so it's always with me n then update on here the next morning. I find I forget things iv eaten if iv to rely on keepin a diary in an app.
Good luck with goin back to meetings. X

Yeh I agree Hun! Feel really motivated now I'be joined class, haha funny how it makes something click! Been out n bought ingredients for tomatoe n pepper soup! No pp! N some crusty rolls at 3 pp :) xx

Well done on joining the class Kerry, I was the same, needed the fear of someone else weigh me. Its only recently I've been able to go it alone lol. Best of luck and the diary is an excellent tool, I bought a lovely diary and I take it everywhere with me x

Well done for joining the classes kezza I can't pluck up the courage to go! And I'm so useless at doing it at home by myself cab usually only go 3 days before a binge!!! X

MrsLmc said:
Well done on joining the class Kerry, I was the same, needed the fear of someone else weigh me. Its only recently I've been able to go it alone lol. Best of luck and the diary is an excellent tool, I bought a lovely diary and I take it everywhere with me x

Thanks Hun, feel like I can do it now! I can only do it on my own for so long before I fall off the wagon! Haha xx

tani said:
Well done for joining the classes kezza I can't pluck up the courage to go! And I'm so useless at doing it at home by myself cab usually only go 3 days before a binge!!! X

Hey hunni, just pluck up the courage n go, you'll feel so much better when u do! I know it's a bit daunting at first but everyone feels the same! :) xx

Well done for joining class ;) u can do this. Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done for joining class ;) u can do this. Xx

Thanks hun :) x

So far so good! Will update diary in a bit. Went to my mums last night n resisted a big pork dinner, settled for fish pie, it was hard cos it looked delicious but glad I did it. Had a tiny bit of pork mmm lovely! Haha
Out drinking sat with the girls, into weeklies by 7 so prob gonna spend 25 on drinks sat :-/ x

kezzalicious30 said:
So far so good! Will update diary in a bit. Went to my mums last night n resisted a big pork dinner, settled for fish pie, it was hard cos it looked delicious but glad I did it. Had a tiny bit of pork mmm lovely! Haha
Out drinking sat with the girls, into weeklies by 7 so prob gonna spend 25 on drinks sat :-/ x

Enjoy ur girls night out tomorro kez xxx

Dubchick81 said:
That's not allot hun.. I spent about 225 on drinks last saturday hee hee... Tiz all in the name of fun :D

Haha I'm probably underestimating tho! X

Claireanddanielson said:
Enjoy ur girls night out tomorro kez xxx

Thanks hun :) x x

Aww I get like that time of month! X

Had major blow out last night n today ! :-( stupid drinking has done it to me!! Had chicken tikka kebab n chips last night on way home! Hungover today n all i wanted to do is eat! Had carvery n Indian plus a cupcake! .. First weigh in Wednesday at meeting, really mad with myself! Back to gym tomorrow n hope I can at least sts! bit embarrassing if I gain first week at ww! no drinking now for a bit so no more excuses xxx

kezzalicious30 said:
Had major blow out last night n today ! :-( stupid drinking has done it to me!! Had chicken tikka kebab n chips last night on way home! Hungover today n all i wanted to do is eat! Had carvery n Indian plus a cupcake! .. First weigh in Wednesday at meeting, really mad with myself! Back to gym tomorrow n hope I can at least sts! bit embarrassing if I gain first week at ww! no drinking now for a bit so no more excuses xxx

Aww draw a line under it hun!ive not been too great either just raided crisps and biscuit tin had pizza for t too (was ww tho)I really don't wanna gain anything for fair few weeks yet!gonna hit gym tomorro and Zumba wed!work ur ass off in gym and I'm sure u will b fine cxxxx

Back