kfc

blossom102

Silver Member
So as I just posted on my diary everyone is having KFC today,and I've avoided temptation all week! Today I just don't want to feel left out,but there's no way I'm quitting,so was thinking of having a salad from KFC,the nutrition value online looks good but advice would be great,as I'm still sitting on the fence and don't want to feel like I've failed or slipped up,I've attached a picture of the nutrition(hope it comes up) it also says it comes with a dressing,but id ask for one without the dressing,so that value may be even lower,replies appreciated xx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121202_124146.png
    ForumRunner_20121202_124146.png
    154 KB · Views: 153
as long as you work it into the plan - ie try to stick to under 650 cals and 60g of carbs, i cant see how it would hurt too much.

just try and work out if you really really really want it. perhaps you'd prefer to set yourself a mini goal, wait till you get there and treat yourself to a proper kfc? (i only say this because if i had salad from kfc, id feel underwhelmed since i didnt get real kfc goodness.)

Ruby Shoes said:
as long as you work it into the plan - ie try to stick to under 650 cals and 60g of carbs, i cant see how it would hurt too much.

just try and work out if you really really really want it. perhaps you'd prefer to set yourself a mini goal, wait till you get there and treat yourself to a proper kfc? (i only say this because if i had salad from kfc, id feel underwhelmed since i didnt get real kfc goodness.)

Thanks for the reply hun! The nutritional values fitted in fine with this diet,I think I just freaked lol,had it but no dressing and took out croutons,good job really as I've been so busy helping my Nan sort out her spare room I've only managed that and one pack! And it was actually really nice!I think id have that again if I wasn't dieting (maybe with some chips though haha) I'm not really a huge fan of kfc but with the amount of take outs in my house this week I was getting really fed up! So it definitely lifted my mood,thanks hun xx

that looks great. May have one myself.

O Ive had that salad before I started SnS ... Yummy. How do you fit it in the diet? I'm still in week one so trying to figure out things.

That seems fine to me, the important thing is the carbs too, I mean extra calories will affect loss (although 190 seems ok!) but carbs will affect ketosis, so generally if in doubt just carb dodge! oh and avoid any tomatoes, not just carby they also contain citric acid

That seems fine to me, the important thing is the carbs too, I mean extra calories will affect loss (although 190 seems ok!) but carbs will affect ketosis, so generally if in doubt just carb dodge! oh and avoid any tomatoes, not just carby they also contain citric acid

O thanks for that. Yea i managed to avoid scoffing it today but did nick a tiny piece of the bbq chicken from the mum. Lol. Now Im thinking how to track it. I was thinking it shouldnt matter too much as im over 18st and am only on 4 packs. Does that sound ok? Only in week 1

Back