KHQ's weight loss journey

Here to subscribe. So very nearly at target KHQ. Well done :D

Here to subscribe. So very nearly at target KHQ. Well done :D

Hi Animagus, nice to see you here! Thank you, 10 stone is my initial target and I'll reassess when I get there. Think I might want to go a bit further xx

Good morning everyone! Hope you're all OK? I'm glad it's halfway through the week but also crazy busy because I have to announce our first gig night tonight and still don't have a headliner!! Going to be a crazy one!

Syns yesterday: Went down to hear the band I manage practising and ended up having one of those mini 250ml beers so 4.5 syns plus 2 Tesco Jaffa Cakes (4 syns).
Total: 8.5 syns.

Food today (RED day):

Breakfast: Satsuma, 1 Alpen Light Double Chocolate (1/2 HEB).

Lunch: Ham salad - ham, lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, celery, beetroot, cress.

Dinner: Beef, not sure what with. Probably just a jacket potato (1/2 HEB) and a side salad or veg but will figure that bit out. Got plenty of time because after work Simon is going to meet one of his business partners (different business to where he works!) so got a while to throw something together.

Snacks: 1 Alpen Light Chocolate & Fudge (1/2 HEB), apples, satsuma, strawberries, Shape 0% Vanilla & Chocolate Sprinkles yoghurt (1 syn). Couple of Tesco Jaffa Cakes are in order this evening to make up the syns I think (2 syns each)! xx

I'm ok just annoyed with myself cos I keep getting on scales every day and they are sts just hope they change before Monday hopefully if i stay on track I won't gain just hope I loose something my own fault for keep weighing. Hope you are ok x

I do exactly the same. I usually find it take 3-4 days before there's a difference. I think next week I'm going to really try not to weigh between WIs! xx

Try not to weigh in too much lovely ladies it can play mind games on you! (I really need to stop doing it too hehe)

What are your eats for today honey? xxxx

I know I shouldn't, it's just so tempting! Going to make a big effort not to next week though.

Right, food today (GREEN day):

Breakfast: 1 Alpen Light Double chocolate (1/2 HEB), satsuma.

Lunch: Was in a bit of a rush this morning and didn't have much in so it's an Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Couscous (1.5 syns) and an apple. Not very inspiring but never mind!

Dinner: some kind of chicken stir fry with noodles - chicken (HEB), noodles, onion, peppers, sugarsnap peas, mushrooms, chilli, soy.

Snacks: 1 Alpen Light Chocolate & Fudge (1/2 HEB), tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA), apple, satsuma, strawberries, fat free yoghurt. Little treat later to make up a few syns :)

I'm very late with my update today. In good news though - we got the band we wanted to headline our first gig night! So pleased and relieved! Just still got to deal with the small matter of tickets, posters, promotion, gear ...

Food today (EE day):

Breakfast: 1 Alpen Light Double Chocolate (1/2 HEB), satsuma.

Lunch: 3 Morrison's NuMe sausages (1 syn each) and loads of homemade mushy peas - dash of semi-skimmed milk (HEA) and 1 teaspoon low fat margarine (1 syn), seasoning, dash of lemon juice.

Dinner: Chicken pasta with homemade tomato sauce - passata, onion, peppers, mushrooms, chilli, herbs.

Snacks: 1 Alpen Light Chocolate & Fudge (1/2 HEB), tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA), satsumas, strawberries, fat free natural yoghurt.

I'm very late with my update today. In good news though - we got the band we wanted to headline our first gig night! So pleased and relieved! Just still got to deal with the small matter of tickets, posters, promotion, gear ...

Food today (EE day):

Breakfast: 1 Alpen Light Double Chocolate (1/2 HEB), satsuma.

Lunch: 3 Morrison's NuMe sausages (1 syn each) and loads of homemade mushy peas - dash of semi-skimmed milk (HEA) and 1 teaspoon low fat margarine (1 syn), seasoning, dash of lemon juice.

Dinner: Chicken pasta with homemade tomato sauce - passata, onion, peppers, mushrooms, chilli, herbs.

Snacks: 1 Alpen Light Chocolate & Fudge (1/2 HEB), tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA), satsumas, strawberries, fat free natural yoghurt.

Woo well done hun hope it all gets sorted xx

Can I ask what's it for? Xx

Our friends run a local record label and put on gig nights with touring bands. My OH runs their music publishing company and they've asked us to put on their local unsigned band nights so it's the first one of those on 5th March! xx

Our friends run a local record label and put on gig nights with touring bands. My OH runs their music publishing company and they've asked us to put on their local unsigned band nights so it's the first one of those on 5th March! xx

Oo exciting I'm sure it will go fine. And great week to have it lol (my birthday week) lol x

Back