KHQ's weight loss journey

Oo exciting I'm sure it will go fine. And great week to have it lol (my birthday week) lol x

I hope so! Exciting and stressful! And they are every 2 weeks so once this one is organised it's straight on to the next one! Ooo which day is your birthday? xx

I'm very late with my update today. In good news though - we got the band we wanted to headline our first gig night! So pleased and relieved! Just still got to deal with the small matter of tickets, posters, promotion, gear ... Food today (EE day): Breakfast: 1 Alpen Light Double Chocolate (1/2 HEB), satsuma. Lunch: 3 Morrison's NuMe sausages (1 syn each) and loads of homemade mushy peas - dash of semi-skimmed milk (HEA) and 1 teaspoon low fat margarine (1 syn), seasoning, dash of lemon juice. Dinner: Chicken pasta with homemade tomato sauce - passata, onion, peppers, mushrooms, chilli, herbs. Snacks: 1 Alpen Light Chocolate & Fudge (1/2 HEB), tea with semi-skimmed milk (HEA), satsumas, strawberries, fat free natural yoghurt.

Yay great news darling! You must be chuffed! Where is it you work? Is it a bar in town or something?

Food sounds good xxxx

Yay great news darling! You must be chuffed! Where is it you work? Is it a bar in town or something?

Food sounds good xxxx

Sorry, been a crazy weekend so just catching up with everything! How are you feeling now? A bit better I hope.

I'm self employed but putting on these nights for our friends who have a local record label. Hoping to get tickets and posters in the next few days! xx

Hey hows you doing? xx

I'm really good thank you, you? Been a crazy weekend with the ILs. All we talked about was dieting (I know, I know, that's what we do on here but you would thinkt hey might have something more interesting to talk about as we hadn't seen them since Christmas!) xx

I'm really good thank you, you? Been a crazy weekend with the ILs. All we talked about was dieting (I know, I know, that's what we do on here but you would thinkt hey might have something more interesting to talk about as we hadn't seen them since Christmas!) xx
Im not bad thanks, and that must of got a bit boring in the end, did they comment on anything you were doing or did they behave themselves?x

Lost 1.5lbs this morning so very pleased :D Fell off the wagon last night so hopefully a good week will stop that catching up with me!

GREEN DAY:

Breakfast: 1 Alpen Light Double Choc (1/2 HEB), satsuma.

Lunch: Not really sure as we haven't got much salad or anything in as there was no point over the weekend because despite their diet the ILs won't go near salad! Might go for jacket potato or cous cous with the bit of veg we've got in!

Dinner: Chicken (HEB) pasta with homemade syn free tomato sauce and as much veg as I can find to put in it! Will have to get some food tomorrow!

Snacks: 1 Alpen Light Choc & Fudge (1/2 HEB), apples, satsumas, tea with Semi-skimmed milk (HEA)

Im not bad thanks, and that must of got a bit boring in the end, did they comment on anything you were doing or did they behave themselves?x

When we went out to eat on Saturday night and we decided what to have (within syns) they asked if we were dieting that weekend or having one off. Then Sunday morning I got a ssnarky "did you ahve enough syns for all that wine?". Yes, yes I did. And did a lovely roast and had a small slice of pavlova and still had 1.5 syns to spare. Then once they left last night I think the stress got to me and we had a small fish and chips and a beer :/ Oops. Still, they don't know that!! xx

When we went out to eat on Saturday night and we decided what to have (within syns) they asked if we were dieting that weekend or having one off. Then Sunday morning I got a ssnarky "did you ahve enough syns for all that wine?". Yes, yes I did. And did a lovely roast and had a small slice of pavlova and still had 1.5 syns to spare. Then once they left last night I think the stress got to me and we had a small fish and chips and a beer :/ Oops. Still, they don't know that!! xx

I dunno how you manage to bite your tongue sometimes. xx

I dunno how you manage to bite your tongue sometimes. xx

It's a fine art that has taken 5 years to perfect. It's only recently I've been able to. It was that or me and OH were going to fall out and I didn't want that! xx

Sorry, been a crazy weekend so just catching up with everything! How are you feeling now? A bit better I hope. I'm self employed but putting on these nights for our friends who have a local record label. Hoping to get tickets and posters in the next few days! xx

Ah I see :) might have to pop along to some of them!

I'm feeling okay but still off work - not much voice and coughing lots

xxxx

Lost 1.5lbs this morning so very pleased :D Fell off the wagon last night so hopefully a good week will stop that catching up with me! GREEN DAY: Breakfast: 1 Alpen Light Double Choc (1/2 HEB), satsuma. Lunch: Not really sure as we haven't got much salad or anything in as there was no point over the weekend because despite their diet the ILs won't go near salad! Might go for jacket potato or cous cous with the bit of veg we've got in! Dinner: Chicken (HEB) pasta with homemade syn free tomato sauce and as much veg as I can find to put in it! Will have to get some food tomorrow! Snacks: 1 Alpen Light Choc & Fudge (1/2 HEB), apples, satsumas, tea with Semi-skimmed milk (HEA)

Woohoo well done pretty lady xxxx

Ah I see :) might have to pop along to some of them!

I'm feeling okay but still off work - not much voice and coughing lots

xxxx

Ah that would be nice :)

Get some more rest and hopefully you will feel better soon. Keep warm! xx

Back