Kick Boxing/Karate

Nick

Need help
Hi Ya, :)

I wanted to put this thread on the forum as I have recently gone into Kick boxing and I feel that it is the type of sport that will help you lose weight and keep you in trim.
I did Karate from the age of 15 and on and off did it til around 25. I was happy with my weight then and kept myself at a good weight as I was doing this type of exercise. I then gave up the Martial Arts due to various reasons and put on 4 and half stone. I have now lost this weight doing the cambridge plan and have now got back into Martial Arts. I am doing Kick Boxing and I am really enjoying it again.
I went the other night to the class and I have never exercised so much in a lesson in my whole life. I felt light, good and really like I have put my body through a good workout. Oh and I was knacked.
Sometimes people need a sport like this that helps them and motivates them rather then just the gym that can get boring for some people.
Give the martial art world a try, I love it.

Nick :) :)

I used to do kick boxing pre kids and loved it and i'm not good with exercise.

:rotflmao: The thought of me even trying to get my leg up off the floor to try a kick.......lol......rofl....!
Omg what a thought hee hee, thank you for making me laugh......!
Hiiiiiiiyah !

:bliss:

I used to do kick boxing pre kids and loved it and i'm not good with exercise.

Hi Lardass, OMG ......how many titles have you got under your name .....that is amazing. You like the arcade then ....lol.
Im hopeless, though when Pierce put the nem games on I got on a few of them first so was top dog for a while ,....lol

i used to go thai boxing and loved! cant afford it now though :(

Back