Kick Me

Get yourself a hot new hunk, girl! If he wants you bad enough he'll chase you!!!! :eek:

(your OH type person will love me saying that to you!)

B x

Ha ha ha - to be honest, he probably wouldn't notice. Lol... and YES - I am officially announcing myself ON THE MARKET!! If he doesn't like it, then he'll have to fight for me - I deserve more than a distracted kiss on the cheek and the odd sarcastic comment. I hope he gets his act together - but even so - the fact he won't let me in, and his lack of intimacy (being his nature, or whatever) just doesn't fit with how I would like things to be in a relationship - I'm a really passionate person, and want to be able to share everything, good and bad with a guy... best to move on from this before he becomes a proper OH...

What a day for big choices... good lord...

xx

You deserve so much more Anna. Kick it into touch - if he wants you then he'll work for it. If not, then you're better off looking for someone who will.

Bloody men.

:D

Ha ha ha - to be honest, he probably wouldn't notice. Lol... and YES - I am officially announcing myself ON THE MARKET!! If he doesn't like it, then he'll have to fight for me - I deserve more than a distracted kiss on the cheek and the odd sarcastic comment.

Wooo hooo!

Yey Anna!:clap:

I'm so glad you are valuing yourself properly! Get out there and show them lads the fabulous shrinking you! And I'm sure he'll notice what he's missing!! (the one formally known as OH type person, I mean)

B x

LMAO - you lot are brill - you have really perked me up! :) Although I bet it will be a different story tonight when I get home to an empty house and start craving company (he lives a few houses away, so it's been a case of going to his each night)... hey ho... must stick to my guns... MWAH and SQUEEZE to you all :) xx

LMAO - you lot are brill - you have really perked me up! :) Although I bet it will be a different story tonight when I get home to an empty house and start craving company (he lives a few houses away, so it's been a case of going to his each night)... hey ho... must stick to my guns... MWAH and SQUEEZE to you all :) xx

Stop at the pet shop and buy a fish and a bowl. Fa-da! Instant company! And they don't live long, so it's not like the commitment that a dog or cat requires! But still vey sad when your friend offers to babysit them and then leaves them in the hot window to fry :cry: OK, that was just me!

B x

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nearly choked on my soup!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I feel terrible now - I already have two cats - maybe I should let them out of the microwave (got that tip from that book - oh, what's it called "The Best Way to Treat Your Pets" by Bekimo) and give them some fuss :p xx

But Anna, you are amazing and unique and caring and to boot damn gorgeous too.

I love my quotes and bits of wisdom and here is something that I have had in the front of my diary for many a year aparently Nelson Mandela used this in a speach once. You do not need to be particularly religious even you can change the words if you like.

“We ask ourselves who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you NOT to be?? You are a child of God. Your playing small does NOT serve the world. There is no-thing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the Glory of God that is within us, ALL of us. And as we let our Light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our Presence automatically liberates others.”

PS I think you are an amazing lady.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nearly choked on my soup!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I feel terrible now - I already have two cats - maybe I should let them out of the microwave (got that tip from that book - oh, what's it called "The Best Way to Treat Your Pets" by Bekimo) and give them some fuss :p xx

Or you could feed the fish to the cats!?

See, you won't be lonely. You have the cats. I have to go and see my brothers hyperactive rotty x collie and mums grumpy spaniel tonight!! Joy! I can't wait to get my sharks for Xmas! :D

B x

Or you could feed the fish to the cats!?

See, you won't be lonely. You have the cats. I have to go and see my brothers hyperactive rotty x collie and mums grumpy spaniel tonight!! Joy! I can't wait to get my sharks for Xmas! :D

B x

:rotflmao:
You sure you not getting pirranha's

Tange - that nearly made me cry - thank you for posting that. Nelson is an absolute living legend, and whilst not a religious person, it made sense and struck a chord with me.

I don't know what it is with me - I sometimes get glammed up, or see a good photo of myself and feel great - but the second people tell me they think I am a good person, pretty etc - I just feel like a total fraud. I was represented by a plus size modelling agency for a while, and I just found it hilarious; it's all about not feeling 'worthy'. It is going to take a hell of a long time to get my head around the fact that I am ok as I am.

I've never really let people in - don't have many friends etc - I am hoping that through LL and with setting up my new organisation (president of a cool new W.I. Lite - how did that happen?!) I'll meet more people, get more confidence and feel I deserve more good in my life - but it's a hard road and a complete u-turn on where I've been for a long time.

Thanks again xxxx ((((((Hugs)))))))

Last edited:
Wish I lived up your way now. Its my mission to meet new people too next year. Believe me being nearly 40 never married no kids etc makes you damn near a freak in London.

Keep that head high lady you are so worth it.

London is a tough nut to crack - so many millions of people, but the loneliest place in the UK at times. I was living down there for a few months this year and didn't see a living soul, socially - and people don't just chat to you for the hell of it - unless they are off their rockers!! :)

WI Lite is a bit of a new craze - I'm sure they will start popping up all over the country soon enough! :)

Ok - I've been sat on here nearly all day - I suppose I ought to do some work - I suppose.... maybe.... :p

xx

Thank you greentea! You've lost a phenomenal amout so far too - how long have you been on LL? Got any so far/before pics? (I sound like I broken record today, but I really want to see how everyone is getting on!) xx

im on week 10 so far ill put up my before pics on week 14, still find it hard to look at pics of myself unless they are arty like the black and white one i have on here

Ha ha - I completely understand - my facebook was inundated with 'arty' black and white face shots for a verrrrry long time - only very recently have I avoided the de-tag option.... even if I look horrid, I know that state of me is passing, and I will look better the next time I get snapped in a unflattering position!!

x

love u 1st every1 2nd .;;

• When 1 door closes another door opens;but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us...may be its time 2 love urself 1ST youve already got the other things in line so no worries there;; U deserve 2 be happy,we all do but this situation isnt making u happy quite the opposite ....It is only possible2 live happily ever after if we choose2 do it on a day-2-daY BASISxxxchin up:D:D:D

Back