Kick Me

Thank you - I will definitely bear that in mind - makes perfect sense and you're right - I do need to start loving myself a bit more - I have become much more adept at beating myself up... far easier :( x

hi anna, hope your feeling better now. i know a lb loss is dissapointing but wait and see what your next wi brings probably a really good loss.
i think having a bit of milk in your tea and shake will be good, i've been feeling quite lightheaded this week and have been having a small meal as i'm now on cd.
not trying to pull anyone away from ll i loved it but wasnt getting alot from the counselling, but have you considered seeing a someone privately to talk things thru.
if cost is an issue you could try cd and spend the saved money on councelling - just a thought.
it was a big decision for me to switch and it scared me but i know at some point i've got to take control of my eating.

got to say you are an absolutely beautiful girl, looks arent everything but if you've got them - enjoy em!!
take care
xx

Anna I'm glad you're seeing sense about the 'oh type person'.
Get out there & find a new man, you could still be friends with the 'oh type person' - maybe thats what he wants.
You have got so much to offer a new man & it shouldn't take you long, you are beautiful, strut your stuff girl!

Back