Kick Start

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by burleyq74, 13 September 2010 Social URL.

1. burleyq74

burleyq74 Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well today is D-Day. After feeling so damn fed up I knew I had to do something about my weight (again). I've got about 7 stone to lose, and need a good kick start to keep me motivated. I've decided to do the 'Lipotrim' programme and opefully shift the first 2 stone and then will move to weight watchers for the rest (which will then probably be for the rest of my life). Am determined to do it this time, hopefully this site will help me stay on track and finally achieve my goals.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hope123

Hope123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.33%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    You have come to the right place and good luck on your weight loss journey...You can do it....:)

4. burleyq74

burleyq74 Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thank you :) xxx

5. ImLosingWeight

ImLosingWeight Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Yeah good luck :) well done for doing something positive about your health instead of leaving things to chance! gl with lipotrim, will look forward to your updates

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.