Kick up arse needed

:whoopass:

Remember why you're doing this! Get a big jumper on, drink some nice warm tea and try and find a distraction.

You don't want to be back at SW losing 1/2lb a week.

I know what you mean, I would love nothing more than to sit down with my OH, a nice meal cooked a bottle or two of wine and get pleasantly p*ssed....

But if I do, I know what will happen!

I will wake up tomorrow, hate myself even more and proceed to raid the fridge to make up for the week I havent ate. Then I will get depressed an be in a bad mood, probably end up arguing with OH and cry myself to sleep. Then I will have to phone up lipotrim advisor and tell her I have failed and never go back because I would be too embarrased. Live the rest of my life being fat and feeling like crap because of it...ermmmm....all for a nice meal and a bottle of wine!!

Which.....when it comes to refeeding, we can enjoy occassionally, with NO guilty feelings!

Is this how you would feel too? ;)

I will wake up tomorrow, hate myself even more and proceed to raid the fridge to make up for the week I havent ate. Then I will get depressed an be in a bad mood, probably end up arguing with OH and cry myself to sleep. Then I will have to phone up lipotrim advisor and tell her I have failed and never go back because I would be too embarrased. Live the rest of my life being fat and feeling like crap because of it...ermmmm....all for a nice meal and a bottle of wine!!

I reckon you are spot on! Whenever we cheat on a diet we all do this! Thtas why we need to keep going and not give in - one meal is not worth it to lose all the hard work you have put in.

Absolutely agree with above, look at the hard work you have put in up to now, dont go spoiling it and make yourself feel bad tomorrow.
Keep strong, tomorrow morning will soon be here and its a new day towards the new you.

Thanks everyone, I know it's silly. Just one of those moments. It's a saturday night habit that's hard to break. I've plucked my eyebrows and if I wasnt so cold I'd dye my hair! Doesn't help that my darling daughter kept me awake all night yawwwwwn

Am freezing too, just got a coffee and thought that I would pop upstairs and sit in front of the computer and try to convince myself that I wouldn't rather be downstairs with a chinese and a bottle of sauvignon blanc - or two!

Am freezing too, just got a coffee and thought that I would pop upstairs and sit in front of the computer and try to convince myself that I wouldn't rather be downstairs with a chinese and a bottle of sauvignon blanc - or two!

Ooooh but think of the hangover you wont have tomorrow! ;)

i must admit its quite cold tonight! lol. I have my big manky fleece on and trying to distract myself from the fact that my hubby is having a burger and chips for dinner and a cornetto afterwards :p The git! lol

Well if it's any comfort, I feel he same!
REALLY miss wine and a few nuts/nibbles on a Saturday night.
Just think how we'll feel in the Summer, slinking along in a little dress or cozzy on the beach.
Keep strong Hun, we're all in it together!! xxxx

Ooooh but think of the hangover you wont have tomorrow! ;)

Almost as good as the chinese that I didn't have for dinner!:)

ps I love these smilies

Almost as good as the chinese that I didn't have for dinner!:)

ps I love these smilies

:D:D Oh i'm so glad I found this forum....hugs to you all :)

I'm with you all!!!! I'm feeling really sorry for myself and I don't know why!!! I've snapped at the children and sulked with OH. TBH I'd be happy with a carrot and a bunch of grapes - just not more bally water! I've OD'd on coffee and I'm sat here with a heater on my legs trying to warm up! Only about 37 hours to my next WI, I will keep strong and think about that, hoping it will be better than last week and take me nearer to my target or I will have to sweet talk chemist to let me do another week and she's doesn't want me to!

Keep warm all and we can cheer each other up instead.

x

Hi Cuddlyfairy,
Too true it's cold! Only 4 degrees in Liverpool (it's grim up North all right!)
Yeah, I'm sick of peppermint tea, but your post has made me think about making a coffee, maybe we should swap and you have a peppermint tea!?
Keep your chin up, we're nearly there, not much longer to go. xxxx

It's not much better here in Hampshire Cathy! OH has tried cheering me up with the promise of a weekend away somewhere warm (didn't like to ask where would be warm and easy to get to for just a weekend!) without the children!!!!! It will have to wait coz of work and other things I already have in the diary - it wasn't a good time to remind him I have an overnight away planned with girlfriends! Ooophs!

You are doing so well hun, keep up the great work.

x

Back