Kick up the bum bum please

Missa!!!

Silver Member
Hi all :asskick:
I will keep this short and sweet.....I need the above as I have been rather naughty. I need motivating :(. I have been trying to stick to my points but I'm finding it hard. Thank God my weight has stayed the same for the last 3 weeks. I think I need to asess where I am going wrong and go back to the "good habits" that I had when starting this diet.

Any advice would be appreciated.

There you go! :asskick:

:gen147: Could you return one? :sign0009: I need to get back on the wagon after a holiday.

Hey Hun I know how you feel, I playeaueed for ages on WW and lost heart in it, I've lost and regained the same 7lbs over and over in the last few months. I couldn't get back into it for ages! :( I've started counting calories rather than points, I think it's given me the oomph to get going again as I was getting bored with WW. Calories just make so much more sense to me than points! I've lost 10lbs this week through sheer determination,. I'm sorry I can't offer more words of advice but I really do know how you're feeling. I've been looking online, finding amazing clothes and focusing on them while I'm exercising. That's my goal, those clothes. And I've realised I'm not particularly bothered what the scales say. I know it's nice to see the numbers go down but from now on I'm going by how my clothes fit and how I think I look. The way I see it, if you eat healthy food, don't over eat all the time and exercise at least 4/5 times a week, you will get slimmer no matter what the scales say and youll improve your overall health. I'm tired of my life being ruled by the scales. Anyhoo I know I'm rambling and I'm sorry I can't be of more help to you, but I know you can do this, you WILL get to a weight you're happy with, and YOU will be in control of your weight. WE. WILL. DO. THIS! If ever you want a chat, or need a moan, I'll always listen and try and help. Feel free to add me on facebook if ever you need to talk xx

Hey Hun I know how you feel, I playeaueed for ages on WW and lost heart in it, I've lost and regained the same 7lbs over and over in the last few months. I couldn't get back into it for ages! :( I've started counting calories rather than points, I think it's given me the oomph to get going again as I was getting bored with WW. Calories just make so much more sense to me than points! I've lost 10lbs this week through sheer determination,. I'm sorry I can't offer more words of advice but I really do know how you're feeling. I've been looking online, finding amazing clothes and focusing on them while I'm exercising. That's my goal, those clothes. And I've realised I'm not particularly bothered what the scales say. I know it's nice to see the numbers go down but from now on I'm going by how my clothes fit and how I think I look. The way I see it, if you eat healthy food, don't over eat all the time and exercise at least 4/5 times a week, you will get slimmer no matter what the scales say and youll improve your overall health. I'm tired of my life being ruled by the scales. Anyhoo I know I'm rambling and I'm sorry I can't be of more help to you, but I know you can do this, you WILL get to a weight you're happy with, and YOU will be in control of your weight. WE. WILL. DO. THIS! If ever you want a chat, or need a moan, I'll always listen and try and help. Feel free to add me on facebook if ever you need to talk xx

Thanks for that. That has helped me a lot. I know exactly what you mean. It's defo not about the scales but about the clothes and how you look and feel in them. Since I've lost the weight that I have I actually feel more confident. Dunno why as I have been slimmer than this but I think it's because I have done this on my own.

Any way thank you so much for the advice and I will add you on fb. Oh and well done on losing 10lbs.....that's amazing :clap: keep up the good work!!

Thanks for that. That has helped me a lot. I know exactly what you mean. It's defo not about the scales but about the clothes and how you look and feel in them. Since I've lost the weight that I have I actually feel more confident. Dunno why as I have been slimmer than this but I think it's because I have done this on my own.

Any way thank you so much for the advice and I will add you on fb. Oh and well done on losing 10lbs.....that's amazing :clap: keep up the good work!!

Thanks chick. I'm so glad you're feeling more confident. You're a whole stone lighter, if you got a 14lbs weight and carried it round none stop for a day, you'd be knackered! It's such an amazing feeling knowing you've worked so hard and achieved this all by yourself. In a few months, you'll be even more confident and a whole lot lighter too. If you can, buy some jeans/trousers in a size smaller than you are now and try them on every weigh in day. It really helps you to actually see the progress you're making :) x

Thanks Hun! I did it with size 14's, then 12's. It's so exciting the day you actually manage to do them up and they fit! I'll buy some size 10's when I can next afford it. Yaaay :) xxx

I'm in the same boat :( I keep gaining after my holiday, and I'm really reliant on exercise - but I can't afford to pay my gym sub for two weeks >_< I'm also feeling really like my boyfriend is less attractive to me, since I've gained a stone since August when I came off Cambridge :( My self-esteem is at an all time low :(

Riot, that's amazing!! Well done :O PS I bet you get this a lot, but you look a lot like Brody Dalle. I'm jealous XD

It basically comes down to 3 questions;

Do I want to loose weight?

Why do I want to loose weight?

Can I loose weight?

If you say yes to all 3, then that should be your motivation. When struggling simply think of these 3 questions and your answers, if they are still yes then you can do it :)

Been there got the T-shirt. I have spent the last few weeks up and down around the same 2lbs and it drove me mad. I think I got a bit lazy as I had lost quite a bit and was feeling confident again and was fitting in some of my nice clothes again so I sort of stopped.
Have given myself a firm kick up the bum to get myself motivated again and have lost 1lb this week. I had to remind myself that I wasn't done yet. The trying on clothes idea is a great one, I still have several size 12 skirts in my cupboard that I WILL get into.
I think we all have those weeks were we just lose focus. As long as it's not lost for too long it should be fine.
Coming on here again has helped as it reminded me that we are all in this together and we can and will achieve our goals!!!!!

Yay I lost a pound :D
1 stone down!!!

Back