Kick up the bum needed... again

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
So after yesterday's gain of 0.5lb I was feeling rubbish today and this evening binged on chocolate! I know, making things ten times harder for myself as usual.

I am only a few lbs away from my first silver seven and I so desperately want to achieve it.

I really need a good kick up the bum and a hug. I am feeling quite despondent at the moment. I really want to meet my 8 week summer body confidence target too, 8.5lbs to go!

So after yesterday's gain of 0.5lb I was feeling rubbish today and this evening binged on chocolate! I know, making things ten times harder for myself as usual.

I am only a few lbs away from my first silver seven and I so desperately want to achieve it.

I really need a good kick up the bum and a hug. I am feeling quite despondent at the moment. I really want to meet my 8 week summer body confidence target too, 8.5lbs to go!

Sending u a virtual huggle. X

Thanks guys.

I know half a shoe is nothing but I keep thinking I've not even lost half a stone yet and I've been doing WW for ages :( it's because I keep messing up! I need to get my head in gear!

I read a quote on this site yesterday that went something like this...

If you drop your phone on the floor you don't stamp on it until it is well and truly broken... you pick it up and move on...

It is my new mantra! (Thanks to whoever it was that posted it :) )

xxx

My Mantra is 'If you Fail to prepare you prepare to fail' x

Don't feel too bad we've all been there just dust your self up and don't look back. Tomorrows always a new day , don't dwell as the damage will really start !!! X

Thanks guys. Yes tomorrow is a new day, I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and stop messing about!

Back