Kick up the bum please!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I stayed the same again this week! Totally my own fault! Now I have to go back to basics and get back on track! I have already done my pilates this morning and I have made a shopping list and will stock up on friendly foods this morning. I got a food diary in class and a For and Against (losing weight ) form, now if you could please administer the above( it's worked before!) I would be more than grateful! (it's fitting into a size 16, I've taken my foot off the pedal!)

Here we go then Judi, :asskick:Ouch!! - I hope it didn't hurt too much.....

It does help when you know why you STS - and sometimes such as you getting into a size 16 does makes us feel so good about ourselves that we become 'laid back' and complacent.

You have started well already so your motivation is back, so good luck for a good loss next week. X

Hi Judi, this is the exact point I was at a few weeks ago, once we feel better about ourselves it is really tempting to have a few more treats, not count everything as thoroughly as we previously did.

But just think, you're fitting into size 16 and you feel great. How bloomin fabulous will you feel when that is a size 14 or 12!!

You can do it, you've done so well so far and if you get yourself fully back on the plan, you'll soon be seeing smaller sizes and feeling even better about yourself.

x

Come on Hun...you can do it!
I stayed the same this week too, but stuck to plan 100%, however I decided to up my speed foods as a means to shift the weight!

You just need to give yourself a good talking to Judi. Imagine your telling one of us lot off, your the one normally keeping us all on track with your fantastic advice. You just need to follow your own advice hun. We all know you can get back on track and keep losing those pounds. If it makes it easier get an old pair of trousers out (larger size) and imagine how you would feel if those started to fit you again, then imagine how you will feel when you get into a size 14. Its perfectly normal to start getting a bit complacent when we fit into the smaller sizes. Good Luck with getting back on track. xx

Come on baby, you can do it! You're awesome, you look amazing and you know exactly what to do. Blips happen but it is time you got in control again.

As I mentioned to you in another thread, I eased back last week too (and I now know I put on half a pound as a result).

I'd just dropped another dress size, my boyfriend was saying I look great now and, most de-motivating of all, I'd been thinking my wrinkles seemed to be getting deeper as I lost weight...

However, I'm back on track now. I DO want to lose a bit more, I'm still not at a healthy BMI and my face does look better thinner (my boyfriend says losing weight has made me look younger and he can't see any "worse" wrinkles).

Guess I'll be on the free foods and the light-reflective mineral foundation this week then. :D

Thanks chaps I knew I could rely on you! Just got into a pair of jeans I found at the back of the airing cupboard, I got them 12 :eek: years ago to slim into! (I never throw small things away!) Been shopping, refused to get the bottle of wine! Will get on the wii and do sports active this after!

Back