Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Kick up the bum time - again!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by andilou, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Right then!! I NEED some serious bum kicking - and telling off!! :copon:

I've been on SW since Oct 09 and at last weigh in had lost 3 stone 5lbs. Still around 2 stone to go!!!

Since Nov last year, I've been putting on / losing the same 3 - 4 lbs.

Now, I HAVE to sort myself out and get back on track. I've been off plan for 2 or 3 weeks now, the last week all went well until the evenings when I went over syns. :sigh:
    There is NO excuse for my appalling SW behaviour - as I am the one that buys the food in the house, and I am the one who puts the food into my mouth!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I skived class last week as I felt like I needed a week off from the weighing, you've gained weight, what are you going to do thing. I couldn't go the week before as I was at work - but I'll be there this week to find out the damage!!!!

I CAN DO THIS................

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So, today is a GREEN day - which I seem to get on better with! Red days, I really struggle with as I'm not a huge meat eater anyway, and EE is a bit hit & miss!!

Breakfast - 42g Morrison's all bran HEXB (high fibre I think it's called!) & some of milk from HEXA

Dinner - hmm. I think I'll have a cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce 3 syns (using milk & spread to make it up!!), with added cauli & broccoli to bulk it out a bit!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.