Kick up the bum time - again!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by andilou, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Right then!! I NEED some serious bum kicking - and telling off!! :copon:

I've been on SW since Oct 09 and at last weigh in had lost 3 stone 5lbs. Still around 2 stone to go!!!

Since Nov last year, I've been putting on / losing the same 3 - 4 lbs.

Now, I HAVE to sort myself out and get back on track. I've been off plan for 2 or 3 weeks now, the last week all went well until the evenings when I went over syns. :sigh:
    There is NO excuse for my appalling SW behaviour - as I am the one that buys the food in the house, and I am the one who puts the food into my mouth!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I skived class last week as I felt like I needed a week off from the weighing, you've gained weight, what are you going to do thing. I couldn't go the week before as I was at work - but I'll be there this week to find out the damage!!!!

I CAN DO THIS................

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So, today is a GREEN day - which I seem to get on better with! Red days, I really struggle with as I'm not a huge meat eater anyway, and EE is a bit hit & miss!!

Breakfast - 42g Morrison's all bran HEXB (high fibre I think it's called!) & some of milk from HEXA

Dinner - hmm. I think I'll have a cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce 3 syns (using milk & spread to make it up!!), with added cauli & broccoli to bulk it out a bit!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.