Kick up the bum time - again!!

andilou

Right then!! I NEED some serious bum kicking - and telling off!! :copon:

I've been on SW since Oct 09 and at last weigh in had lost 3 stone 5lbs. Still around 2 stone to go!!!

Since Nov last year, I've been putting on / losing the same 3 - 4 lbs.

Now, I HAVE to sort myself out and get back on track. I've been off plan for 2 or 3 weeks now, the last week all went well until the evenings when I went over syns. :sigh:
There is NO excuse for my appalling SW behaviour - as I am the one that buys the food in the house, and I am the one who puts the food into my mouth!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I skived class last week as I felt like I needed a week off from the weighing, you've gained weight, what are you going to do thing. I couldn't go the week before as I was at work - but I'll be there this week to find out the damage!!!!

I CAN DO THIS................

So, today is a GREEN day - which I seem to get on better with! Red days, I really struggle with as I'm not a huge meat eater anyway, and EE is a bit hit & miss!!

Breakfast - 42g Morrison's all bran HEXB (high fibre I think it's called!) & some of milk from HEXA

Dinner - hmm. I think I'll have a cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce 3 syns (using milk & spread to make it up!!), with added cauli & broccoli to bulk it out a bit!!

Back