Kick up the jacksy needed.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Falafel, 2 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Falafel

Falafel Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I have the weekend off for a family event and went back on yesterday morning, I was fine until the evening when I had 3 bars and this morning I have had 2 bars and a bowl of fruit and fibre. I nearly had a slice of toast with butter but luckily for me I noticed the mould before I ate it and it was the last of the bread. I have also covered the remnants of a bag of nut and raisen crunchy things with washing up liquid and thrown them away because they were calling me.

Will someone please knock some sense into me? I am getting so many comments about how much weight I have lost, I don't want to throw it all away.

I am heading off to work now, at least I can't eat there as my sister will be with me.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Falafel - I know just what you are going through - I was like that through a lot of January and February. The important thing is not to give up - keep fighting and eventually your head will get back in the right place.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.