Kids back to school and back on plan...

jellibabe

Would anyone like to start a new team? I'm a mum to 2 boys and find when the kids are off school dieting is so much harder... Maybe something to do with the amount of extra food in the house, the days outs and not getting anytime to go to the gym.

Hx

am new to this site but need to get on track like you have two boys and finally they r back at school wahoo went back to zumba tonight was brill need to set a mini goal for crimbo !

Hi there, I'd love to join in. I also have two kids - 4 and 6. We have 15 weigh ins until Christmas! Time for some serious weight loss. How much have you got to lose?

Hi Im new signed up to SW online yesterday have a good stone and half to lose but dissapointed no forum on website and I need extra encouragement. I am a mummy with 1 girl and 1 boy who have now gone to school. Feel very lost without them.

I would love to join this challange.

Hi

I would like to join you all too. I have 3 children, 2 are at school and 1 has just started pre-school part time. I joined sw in january and lost 3 stone by the summer but over the hols I have struggled to keep going and lost motivation. But this week I have been back on track and been back to the gym so I would love to get this last stone off. If you want a challenge we could each have a target of how much we want to lose by the end of september to start with perhaps?? What do you think??

Jo

JellyJo said:
Hi

I would like to join you all too. I have 3 children, 2 are at school and 1 has just started pre-school part time. I joined sw in january and lost 3 stone by the summer but over the hols I have struggled to keep going and lost motivation. But this week I have been back on track and been back to the gym so I would love to get this last stone off. If you want a challenge we could each have a target of how much we want to lose by the end of september to start with perhaps?? What do you think??

Jo

Hi JellyJo, welcome to our little team ;-). Well done on losing three stone! Did you do extra easy? What was your average loss each week? I have been doing SW three weeks and had lost 8 pounds but this week have stuck so far (weigh in on Monday) and to make matters worse, I bought new scales which weigh 1.2 pounds higher than my old ones! For the purposes of this site it doesn't matter as I record weight change but for my online weigh in, it will look like a gain :-(
I am doing mainly extra easy and am currently exercising every day doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.

OK, I'd like to lose five pounds by the end of September. What about you guys?

Hi

I was doing extra easy all the time, its just so easy doing that with the family. I was losing 2-3lbs a week and I was really determined as I had 2 weddings in August I wanted to lose the weight for. I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and try to walk as much as possible. I would like to lose 6lbs by the end of september, I am halfway through my week at the mo and I think I have done well this week.

Good luck everyone.

Jo

Good news! I lost half a pound on the new scales (so two pounds). I am very happy with that. Am exercising six times a week now and walking much more. I have a black tie do to go to on 7 October and want to lose as much as possible before that. For the purposes of our team challenge I have 4.5 pounds to go before the end of September.

well done for losing :)

I weighed in this morning and lost 2lbs this week, yippee.

Jo

Could I join two. I also have 2 boys. Only one in school aged 4...and the other is 11 months ( my walking companion).
Would love to lose 7lbs by end of September......ambitious I know but what the hell.
Good luck ladies x

jacill said:
Could I join two. I also have 2 boys. Only one in school aged 4...and the other is 11 months ( my walking companion).
Would love to lose 7lbs by end of September......ambitious I know but what the hell.
Good luck ladies x

Hi jacill, welcome to our little team. Good luck with the challenge. I am finding this week difficult. My husband is away on business and I have been a bit bored in the evening and treated myself to wine... With six syns a glass it sure adds up. Food wise I have been good except I ended up having an extra hexb and hexa last night as was so hungry.

I've really enjoyed having a green day today and am hoping to resist the wine and buffet (the buffet won't be a problem LOL!) at parents evening tonight.

Back