Kids birthday Party

My memory went when I was pregnant.

To think I used to laugh at stories of new mums leaving their babies in shopping trolleys etc....

I never realised how easy that actually is to do.

Even now I will put the boys in their car seats and before I am about to drive of one of them may yell at me, "Mummy! no belt." I have forgotten to strap them in and do up the buckle! Doh!

So glad it is not just me!!!!!!

I wonder as we lose weight and get back to our pre-mum state do we also get our brains back????

Thanks Happy, I was hoping......

I know that feeling...... the one where you can't remember that far back. When did I turn into my mother?

I used to laugh at her memory problems, especially when she walked into the room and then forget why!

If this weight I am losing with Go Lower is just going to make me look good does that mean I will soon forget that I lost the weight and I can live a life of always thinking I was thin?

That sounds like a good idea - thinking we were always thin. And when we look back at pics of ourselves - we can just lie to ourselves -I was never like that - must be the light, the picture angle etc etc...!!

My mum often walked into a room and then had no idea why she did that - I hate the fact that I am doing that and my daughter laughs - just like I did when I was young....how things change and all too quickly...

xx

I know things change far to quickly.......

I sent out emails yesterday about my 40th and as my birthday is September I was one of the oldest in my class and so I am getting all these replies back saying 40, so soon........

Cheeky lot they will catch up with me soon enough. One friend isn't 39 until next week and she said she has not even thought about her 40th....... saying that I have a school friend who is nearly a year younger than me as her birthday is August...... I guess she has an excuse for a bit longer.

I have younger friends as well but it was the one I went to school with that are making me realise my age!

Just wait until they see the new slim me at my party.... added motivation to stick to Go Lower and keep losing the weight.

Its my sister-in-laws 40th this summer and she is not really bothered about it. We're all having a big party to celebrate but she says it's just a number...Hope I'll feel like that when the time comes - I've got a few years yet though!

There will be a load of the family there who I won't have seen in a long time and so am looking forward to the comments - 'Don't you look good' etc etc....Hope I'm not disappointed! I'm so pleased with myself and Go Lower that will be gutted if no-one mentions anything. Maybe I should get my mum to comment in ear shot of others just to get the ball rolling!!

xx

You have lost so much weight of course people will comment.

I am not to worried about hitting 40...... well maybe a bit but I am looking forward to my party. I have already decided that next year I will be 39 again and then work my way back down.......

I am also very grateful to Go Lower as without their diet I would not have lost soo much weight.

I know I've lost loads, but you know what people are like....they mention when you're fat, but forget to say how well you are doing on the way back down the scales!!

I like the idea of being 39 next year and backwards, it will be like losing weight only, the scales won't be going down!!

Like you I am so grateful for finding Go Lower. It's the best thing I've ever done and I feel so good with it....long may it continue as I never want to go back to being that fat person again...

xx

hi we had lots of parties this year but i have managed to either avoid going i by sharing the dropping off and picking up so i didnt have to stay!! Therefore avoid the food! but even if i do stay everything in moderation. Whats one slice of cake (depending on the size LOL). Just have is as your treat.

I am much better now at refusing than I have ever been in the past.

The last couple of parties have been to have been at a soft play place so only the kids were fed so it was much easier not to worry about picking.

I was offered some chips that were being passed around, that the kids hadn't eaten but it was very easy to say no. Especially as I was not even hungry thanks to Go Lower.

Back