kids off

suemal

:sigh:Kids are off school and driving me nuts.It's only half way through day one and i think i'm going to kill one of them.On a plus side i'm drinking more water(pretending its neat vodka)does that make me a bad mum:p

NO!YOU ARE NOT A BAD MOTHER!!!
I have already shouted at a 14 year old who didn't empty her pockets before she put clothes in wash and I've washed a memory stick with school work on it!!
Apparentely its all my fault!!!She did promise me after I washed a DX game again left in a pocket a couple of weeks ago that she would always check!!
"She forgot"AGHHH

You're not alone I have two at home, along with my 19 month old, by rights I should loose at least 5lbs tidying up after them all week!:beam:

You love them all really!! Im just no ready for them, yet! Just like hearing all your posts with what they have been up 2!

I put my son on a plane to Italy yesterday for half term .......... a bit drastic I hear you say, but actually he's away ski'ing for the week with the school, which is the perfect week to start SS.

I wont hear the fridge being rattled at all hours
I wont get txt's saying whats for dinner
I wont be forced against my will to get take away (hehe)

I'll just have me to worry about :D

T4A

Thats easy for you aint it TIMEFORACTION you can just have your shake and be done with!
Suprizing what theses kids eat!

Next week is half term for my kids -lots of days out and demands for ice-cream, burgers, drinks and then the same again!

:whacky068: I have just applied for a week's free trial of a gym where kids go free and plan to start it at the beginning of half term. Lots of swimming for all of us.

Back