• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

kids off

S: 19st8lb C: 11st5lb Loss: 8st3lb(41.97%)
NO!YOU ARE NOT A BAD MOTHER!!!
I have already shouted at a 14 year old who didn't empty her pockets before she put clothes in wash and I've washed a memory stick with school work on it!!
Apparentely its all my fault!!!She did promise me after I washed a DX game again left in a pocket a couple of weeks ago that she would always check!!
"She forgot"AGHHH

mummypower

Just call me Anne x
S: 15st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 4st10lb(31.43%)
You're not alone I have two at home, along with my 19 month old, by rights I should loose at least 5lbs tidying up after them all week!:beam:

S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
You love them all really!! Im just no ready for them, yet! Just like hearing all your posts with what they have been up 2!

S: 16st0lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st4lb(8.04%)
I put my son on a plane to Italy yesterday for half term .......... a bit drastic I hear you say, but actually he's away ski'ing for the week with the school, which is the perfect week to start SS.

I wont hear the fridge being rattled at all hours
I wont get txt's saying whats for dinner
I wont be forced against my will to get take away (hehe)

I'll just have me to worry about :D

T4A

S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
Thats easy for you aint it TIMEFORACTION you can just have your shake and be done with!
Suprizing what theses kids eat!

Next week is half term for my kids -lots of days out and demands for ice-cream, burgers, drinks and then the same again!

:whacky068: I have just applied for a week's free trial of a gym where kids go free and plan to start it at the beginning of half term. Lots of swimming for all of us.