Kid's party food torture

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Had to take my son to a friend's party tonight. There was so much food; hotdogs and then all the usual crisps, breadsticks, cakes, biscuits. The mum had even bought a birthday cake just for the mums. Once the kids had finished the mums descended like locusts but I just stood there sipping on my black coffee telling people I had a Sainsbury's indian meal in the fridge and a friend was coming over. Can I just say, I was soooo proud of myself?!!!!! If someone had told me I'd be able to resist tonight's scenario three weeks ago I'd never have believed them. ;)And I know that if I'd been doing SW or WW I'd have cheated. It is hard but the beauty of this diet is that it is so black and white. Second weekend looming but not worried this time as know that I coped fine last weekend and I don't have a family dinner event to get through either. Counting down to week two weigh in on Monday. Onward and upward, or in this case downward.

Last edited:
wicked hunni well done proud of you too x

Thanks Kelly. As I'm not really telling many people I'm on this diet it's great to be able to come on here and get a pat on the back. We all need some encouragement along this road.

Well done, I'm deffo with u on the "black or White" bit, I need those guidelines to succeed! X

Well done Cate, I just KNOW that you're going to get to target!

well done hun keep it up xxx

Well done! Resisting situations like that feels great doesnt it? Remeber that feeling and when ur feeling low and tempted by food dig it out and think about it over a glass of water!

Its kept my will strong for the last 3 weeks!

Thanks all, and well done Benny on an amazing weight loss. Got my 2nd weigh in in the morning and can't wait.

Back