Kieran's Lean and Green log :-D

Well hello you :)

I am great thanks and after a few blips I am still going strong! So thank you for checking in :-D Sorry for few updates and posts, I am just struggling finding time at the moment (have a temporary night job which really takes it out of me) but have no fear, I am still around (well, still round).

How are you doing Leanne?! Apart from working funny hours and being a zombie afterwards I am also trying to get a blog together for people interested in EFT which is also eating up sometime, but I'm enjoying it nonetheless. Blimey, it's 0200, back to work :-(

I am doing a temporary job on the Underground and have only my mobile to update from lol.

Hi, glad to hear you are ok but sorry you are working such horrible hours. It really messes you up doesn't it? Has it affected how you eat too?
Do give us the link to your blog when it is ready please. I know many of us would be interested in reading it.
Do post for us when you have a chance, we hate losing our friends on here. I know it can be difficult when you are working and busy though.
I'm ok, thanks. I am just starting to date again (see my diary, Lol) and appreciating my new found energy and confidence. Loving this lifestyle!
Stay well and be happy Kieran! :)

Hi Kieran

Good to hear from you, I thought you were too busy dating the UN to post :D

Glad the WOE is going well, and that you've got some work - always much easier to find a new job when you're in one!

Susie

Hi Kieran, nice to see you are still around mate :)

Thank you all, really nice to have you posting :)

Leanne1, yes it kind of has affected me to be honest. It's not the work is very hard, but due to the shifts I feel really tired and I have in the past just made a couple of sandwiches for dinner, or grabbed something off plan in the fridge. The answer is better preparation of course!! Oh and I'm not taken yet, you still have a chance with me :p

Susie - it has been tricky lately like I said; I would go off plan for a couple of days then go for a couple of weeks with no problem. If it means I am losing weight but slower then I'm ok with it; of course I would rather such events didn't happen! And yeah...the UN...bloody hell, dating and wooing etc it is such a headache gah! haha

Thanks for dropping by Jim, and yes I may not be posting as much (mainly because when I am awake I have to use the internet on my phone) luckily today I am off :-D

I hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine :)

Kieran

Well, you are still losing and that is the main thing. I know how shift work can really screw your entire system up. Just try and stay healthy. It is so easy to get run down on shifts and before you know it you are unwell. Could you not take some healthy stuff to work with you?
As for you still being single, that is because we all clubbed together here and paid all your local ladies to stay away from you! :p

Morning Kieran, yes Leanne, that's why he's dating the UN :D

Hi Kieran, good to see you are still with us:)
Lots of planning needed i think for your tough work ligpfe - good luck!

Finally! It's all over haha. My contract ended which is good and bad. Means I can now set my body clock back to normal :-D Funny thing is; the work I was doing was not particularly strenuous in anyway, yet I would feel exhausted - I think it was because I was doing night work all the time. I bet if I was doing the same amount of work, or greater amount, I wouldn't be nearly as tired if it was during the day. Good news is I have an interview with Surrey Police...so fingers crossed. Oh when I say interview; it's legit and I haven't committed any crimes...yet. Though a part of me was tempted to loot Waitrose haha.

My weightloss has slowed right down, from around 3-4 lbs a week down to 1-2lbs a week. Is this quite normal? Or is this due to my messed up body clock and night working? I think I am going to ramp it up a bit by walking a few extra miles a day.

Hope you're all well and thank you for dropping in :-D

I'm sure the body clock must play quite a huge part in weight loss! Now you're back to 'normal' you might find it drops quite rapidly!

Good luck at the cop-shop! :)

Morning Kieran, what job is this for the police then?

Hi Keiran - good to jear you are still losing as shifts must be a nightmare for diet. Good luck for job interview

Good luck with the interview! Fingers crossed for ya x

Back