[[::Kiiras Now-2011 Challenge::]]With lots of Motivation,Spirit,Dedication <3

RavenMoon

Gold Member
What is this??..

Well im a stranger around here these days but thats due to not really having had much spare time to get online but some of you will remember/know me. i joined this forum in 2008 and i once weighed 25 stone. i now weigh 9 stone 8lbs and im doing fine..the thing is i need to get my head back in full swing as i really miss the feelings of motivation,spirit,and dedication i used to feel.. i dont want to do FINE anymore i want to do FANTASTIC...so im setting myself a few goals i feel are achievable to meet by januaryu 1st 2011..thats 5 months 10 days from today.

Anyone can join in if they want to or just watch my thread and comment/chat as i go along =]

Looking forward to getting myself back on track fully!...and helping others as well.

The challenge??

Current weight: 9 stone 8lbs (134lbs)
Current dress size: 8,10,12 (a mixture of all three depending on store or material)

Goal Weight: 8 stone 7lbs (119lbs)
Goal dress size 8-10

might seem like not a huge goal to meet but remember ive lost 15 stone already and my current loss is of average 2-3lbs a month only, im hoping with this challenge ill step this up and loose around 4lbs a month from now. leaving me with some room for slow weeks.

My Weigh ins will be once a month from my last on and listed on here.

August 18th- 9 stone 8lbs (134lbs)
September 13th- 9 stone 3lbs (129lbs) -5lbs
October 13th- 8 stone 12lbs (124lbs)-5lbs
November 15th- 8s stone 7lbs (119lbs)-5lbs
December 15th- maintain
January - between 8 stone 5lbs & 8 stone 7lbs.

Last edited:
Hi Piink,

Welcome back.

You look AMAZING!!

I will be following your journey with great interest as your thread in the past has been a huge inspiration to me and has helped me enormously.

GOOD LUCK.
Shorty x

Hiya!

When i joined here only around 3 weeks ago, I looked at your threads and was really motivated by your success. Thank you for that.

I think you look amazing in your photo and I too would like to look like this one day, and have the confidence to put a picture up such as yours.

Out of interest... are you still taking xenical now that your weight is healthy? Did the docs take you off it when you reached an "healthy" bmi or did they let you continue to use it?

xxx

Great to see you back, Kiira, you are such a huge motivation for so many of us. Really well done and good luck for this last wee bit,

KB

Last edited:
yay! here returns the minis celeb :p :)
cant believe your pic!! thats incredible - while you have loose skin it doesnt look anything like how much id imgined there would be after 15 stone weight loss!!
i cant wait to keep up with this thread :) <3

much love mrs <3 xx

hey everyone , nice to see some familiar faces and some new ones..

How are ya all doing? weightloss and life wise??..

ive just done a few hours of exercise today and just ate my tea , weightwatchers pitta bread and tuna salad =] yum.

gunna watch x factor in a min and then go out for a bike ride and do some wii ea active =D....really finding being back on here a motivation so thanks everyone..

oh and about the xenical.. because of my height im still classed as overweight even at 9 stone 8lbs .. i need to loose 2lbs to get into top brackets of healthy so docs said i can continue taking them but im taking myself off them as i feel my diet is fine and healthy at this stage..

my skin is worse on my arms hence being covered but yup i guess it could be worse. xx

weight loss wise im finally on track lol - life wise is a different story unfortunately! i think my diary on here hides my novel in the making lmao!

been hungover like cray today so eaten a bit craply, but hey, at least i didnt eats LOTS , craply!
tomoro be's a new day! in the gym frst thing tomoro and cant effin wait!!

xcx

Hey you :D Looking good Kiira, I'm still on track, but like yourself the weight loss is really slowed down now...doing my head in so it is :rolleyes:
x

yup ali but the way i see it is a slow loss is better then a slow nothing at all or a gain :p.. we shall be okay if we just keep on aiming for the stars :).. i just wish i was taller im only 5ft1 if i was taller id be at ideal weight already lol. x

Hey Kiira,

Glad your posting again, missed your threads :) Your pic is looking awesome hun Whoop to you :)

x

Hey, im glad your posting again too. You are a true inspiration. Look forward to your updates. You look amazing in your pic too. Well done x

wow you look sensational.well done x

hey everyone thanks for the support :)..

old pics? hmm i have some somewhere and theres quite a few older ones on my weightloss facebook "kiiras weightloss page"

feel free to add me XD.

today im up tooooo early =[ got some stuff to sort out but then im gonna do some wii fit exercise x

WOW you have done SO amazing! your story inspires me everytime I read it :D you must feel like a total new person! well done....you look amazing BTW, will you be getting surgery on your loose skin? I have alot of loose skin already only 5.5 stones into my journey :eek:
but its all worth it. I tried to find your FB page so I can see your befores but I cant find it :(
Good luck on your challange :D

Hi, I'll be following with interest. I have to say your posts inspired me and thanks to MM's i'm doing okay and had no side effects 10days in. Early days I know but feel very motivated after seeing how well you've done. god luck wiht your Jan 11 challenge. x

Back