Kiiras OFFICIAL weekly weigh in Thread.

sorry for hijacking but you have done soooo good. keep up the good work:p

heya your welcome here as is everyone :p
and thankyou soo much it means a lot and motivates me loads when people post x

Wow, you are doing fab girl!!
Keep up the good work :)

Erin x

:woohoo:You are doing so SO well Kraze!
You should be very proud of yourself:wee:, I'm very 'jealous' :jelous: lol (& so damned chuffed for ya)

:flowers:

last weigh in = 18 stone 3 + 1/4 lbs.
this weeks weigh in = 17 stone 8 = 1/2 lbs

loss = 8 + 1/2 lbs (this is over two weeks though) =D so 4+1/4 lbs a week not badd...

i've got ten days to loose the 2lbs to get to my june challenge goal yay.. id love it if i can get to 7st 2ish by end of month but who knows.. x

not updated this for 3 weeks :eek: , went docs yesterday & they said im now 16 stone 9lbs =D

IM ESTATIC im getting there now long time since i was this weight

well doctors scales always weight less then mine so last weigh in was 17 stone 2lbs
now im 16 stone 10lbs on my scales

so loss = 6lbs thats over a week and a half though.. so average at 3lbs a week not too bad... i miss my big numbers though.

hey piinkstarr, spoken to you a few times, but only just found this thread!! wow hunni!! you really ARE an inspiration! you're doing so well and are gonna be at goal in no time! xx

You are doing brilliantly. Well done!

thankyou everyone =D

last weeks weigh in was 16 stone 10lbs on my scales
todays is 16 stone 6+1/4 lbs
loss is = 3 + 3/4 lbs

:) not too bad and its coming off yeyy!!

Wow Piink!! well done! That's amazing!!

xxxx

you're doing SO well! And i've got to admit to being more than a little bit jealous!! My head's not been in the right place in Sept, all my own fault I know.....just gotta pick it bk up and get bk in there now, whatever "it" is! lol!

Just weighed and lost another 3lbs, so 1lbs off a stone....19lbs in total, with the 6lbs I lost on my own before starting Xenical. I haven't been taking the tabs for about 2 weeks coz things have been hectic with AB being ill and work etc....but bk on them today. No more excuses! Hope I'm half as successful as you!

xxxx

Back