Kiiras OFFICIAL weekly weigh in Thread.

This week : 19 stone 13 +1/2lbs
Loss: 4lbs YEY!! got to my target of under 20 stone i know its only just but its amazing for me to see im soo sooo soooo happy xx

target for next week =
19 stone 10

Hey your doing really well hun and Im glad your sooooo happy. I want to do as well as you first weigh in tom so we shall see although had a few little blips but still gonna keep at it.

Keep up the good work and you will soon be at your next target x

Thanks Cheska hun im sure your weigh in will be fine remember if at first you dont suceed you just brush off n try again =]....

let me know how you get on hun okay.... xxxx

ok down to 19 stone 9 + 1/4lbs i cant believe im 2lbs away from the half stone mark... its a bit freaky its happening so quick lol x

Well done! :) shows how much you are committing to it :) you'll be kissing good by to the 19's in no time! ;)

Well done, you are doing fabulously. What are the changes in your body that you have noticed?

not really noticed much change because im still so big but my tummy /thighs are slimmer n my face too... i was buying size 28 clothes at xmas , today i brought my first pair of size 20 trousers & they fit =] happy days... tops im still size 24 but better then 28/30 =]

more energy n not so tired by doing things most deffoo..

Weight : 19. 6 +1/2 lbs
LOSS (within 5 days) 7lbs yeyyyyyy =]

feeling good despite my crappy break up .. gunna keep aiming for gold xx

Well done!
Oh those size 20 trousers must feel great!:)

wow! Well done.. keep it up and you'll feel so much better than you thought you could way back then.. keep smiling :)

Weight : 19. 2 + 1/4
LOSS 4 + 1/2 lbs.

Not that great But getting there huh!!...
2 +1/4 lbs to go to get into number 18's yay!.. x

Hi hun, just popped by to say you are still doing well and to keep up the good work... you will be at goal before you know it!

I will keep following you and eventually when I get my head on I can be like you....:) x

Kiirwarr you are doing fantastically well. How does xenical work?

This weeks weight = 18 stone 8+ 3/4lbs
just over 3lbs loss this week which is good considering ive been out twice at partys lol.. and i did drink =[ but im back on track now

Kraze you are doing really well. What have friends and family been saying ?

Well i dont see my family but soon i will lol..
im planning on making myself wonderful then going down to stoke where they live at xmas lol... already lost so much and feeel fab but soo much more to go =D...

hoping to be around 14 stone by xmas lol.. i know a bit ambitious ...

3.5 stone to go approx lol.. by xmas lol.. achieveable?

weigh in tomoz lol.. i got hip hop and gym tonight woohooo...so hopefully i can shed a extra 1lb lol.. im gunnna do lots of walking tomoz too so hopefully i can loose a little over the 3lbs (ish) that i have been loosing lately , i know 3lbs is better then nothing but i just feel so great and want it too hurry ... i kno good things come to those who wait lol

Last weeks weight = 18 stone 8+ 3/4lbs
THIS WEEKS WEIGHT = 18 stone 3 + 1/4 lbs.
loss = 5 + 1/2 lbs

BRILLIANT!!! i hit the highish numbers again.. im loviiiiin it woooohooo. xx
feeling pretty damm good again..

Back