Killer Figure...

My goodness, I must be the only fat woman in the world who has tiny breasts. I could deal with it all if MY chambermaid were big...or bigger....instead I am left with misquito bites!!:D

Oh well I guess I should be grateful...it doesn't hurt when I run.....( me... run...what was I thinking!):D

I dont want any one else's body but the one I used to have. Being hispanic means I got a little gudunkadunk- in the trunk and some shape on the hips...Just need to get rid of the midget on my tummy!!

J

I have an hour glass figure...it just holds a bit more sand!! =-)

AAAHHHahahahaha!!

Sounds about right!

I'd love to be petite again, well I'm 'big boned' or big framed whatever the phrase is so I'll never be petite petite IYGWIM.

I'd love to just be 'normal' sized.

What is gudunkadunk?!

I am small chested too - the one place I never carry any weight!

hehehe....is it a way of saying boot--tah!! ( or booty) Saying you have "junk in the trunk"....it's an american thing I guess...sorry. hahhaa

I know I never carry it there...but I guess that is good? or not?

Who knows....

AAAHHHahahahaha!!

Sounds about right!

I'd love to be petite again, well I'm 'big boned' or big framed whatever the phrase is so I'll never be petite petite IYGWIM.

I'd love to just be 'normal' sized.

Yeah, My big thing will be to have a bit of light between the thighs and to be able to wear a shirt where I am not trying ( in vain mind you) to cover my belly and bum!

j

I have always liked a figure like those fitness models and athletic shapes due to my physique this is more viable for me to achieve than the hourglass.

My goodness, I must be the only fat woman in the world who has tiny breasts. I could deal with it all if MY chambermaid were big...or bigger....instead I am left with misquito bites!!:D

Oh well I guess I should be grateful...it doesn't hurt when I run.....( me... run...what was I thinking!):D

I dont want any one else's body but the one I used to have. Being hispanic means I got a little gudunkadunk- in the trunk and some shape on the hips...Just need to get rid of the midget on my tummy!!

J

Oh you're not alone believe me - i know all too well the joys of trying to find a 44/46A bra on the high street :rolleyes: or even a 44/46B that i could stuff with a bit of tissue lol:D

Back