Kimberleys diary

start of day nine, feeling full of energy today, couldnt even sleep in and i dont have to be in work until 12, hope the rest of the day is like this too.

End of day nine and im feeling great, its really weird im actually starting to look forward to my shakes now....

Feeling pretty fed up today.. really just want a pizza and i really want to go out tomorrow night and drink alcohol...

well, i stuck to it!! proud of myself and have my second weigh in today woop!

Well done and good luck for the weigh in

well just back from my second weigh in lost only 4lbs. its ok i suppose! any loss is a loss! so 10lbs altogether!

Well done Kimby

awww thanks padmdhs, how are you doing yourself???

Very good thank you the family just had something bad and i resisted temptation so am feeling good about myself lol

Fair play to ya for sticking with it and not cracking.. im on day 15 now and i must say im getting pretty bored of it!! feel stuck too dont feel like im losing weight...bleugh! going shopping for holiday clothes on the 18th of july so hoping to fit into a smaller size by then... hopefully!!!

well its day 17, feeling good, kinda tired and still freezing all the time but other than that im ok, i can do this, i can do this!!! i hope i lose some weight this week, cos im starting to feel stuck, i have to say though, i can feel the 10lb difference so at least i know its working.. my mindset is changing about food too, i hope i can keep this mindset when i finish and go back eating!

ok, end of day 18, feel really stuck, weighed myself today and only lost 1lb! how is this?!

ok, end of day 18, feel really stuck, weighed myself today and only lost 1lb! how is this?!

Two things come to mind. Firsty this diet is really for people who have BMI greater than 30 to get them to a healthy BMI although many people under 28 BMI are using it for cosmetic reasons. If you had gone to my pharmacy, you wouldn't have been entertained because your starting BMI is around 25 that is a healthy BMI for someone of my height. Secondly, I can't see what your height or initial weight was, however the more weight you need lose the faster it slides off in the early weeks. Lipotrim guidelines suggest 1 stone a month for women and slightly more for men. I think you have done well in such a short time to lose 10 Ibs. I only lost 1Ib last week despite remaining 100% but I think it will all even out eventually. So take heart, remain focused you will be fine:D

thanks a million dolphin 10 feeling much more positive today. day 20, third weigh in tomorrow and maybe refeeding, kinda nervous but kinda excited too!

Back