Kimbo's pro points diary...... Again!!

I only have milk about once a week and hate not having it in the fridge when I want cereal but hate wasting it so it looks like Cravendale is the answer!

I only have milk about once a week and hate not having it in the fridge when I want cereal but hate wasting it so it looks like Cravendale is the answer!

Definitely! I either buy 1 Litre Tesco Pure or 1 Litre Cravendale, both cost £1 and last 7 Days once Opened :) x

Day 10

breakfast
Morrisons porridge-3pp
milk-1pp

lunch
banana-0pp
cocopops bar-2pp

dinner
pizza & chips-24pp

snacks
2 wines-8pp

total=26/26
+12 weeklies

Ooh what pizza did you have? X

How was the Morrisons Porridge? X

Just a smart price frozen pizza,it was bit of a rushed dinner coz we went to hubby's dads and were there longer than expected,so just needed something to stick in the oven whilst we put the kids to bed. Xx

Sometimes I buy these or the Tesco Value and put my own 0pp Toppings on, they don't taste too bad actually. X

Yeah it was really nice,and surprisingly filling seeing as there wasn't much there. Xx

That's good :) I always think the OSS looks quite small too but it fills me up. X

Day 11

breakfast
shredded wheat-3pp
milk-1pp

lunch
tomato cup soup-3pp
2 toast-5pp
red pepper phili-1pp

dinner
pasta bake-14pp
garlic bread-6pp

snacks
cocopops bar-2pp
hot choc-1pp

total=26/26
+10 weeklies

Day 11

breakfast
shredded wheat-3pp
milk-1pp

lunch
tomato cup soup-3pp
2 toast-5pp
red pepper phili-1pp

dinner
pasta bake-14pp
garlic bread-6pp

snacks
cocopops bar-2pp
hot choc-1pp

total=26/26
+10 weeklies

Doing Well Kim! I loveeeeeee Pasta Bake! Which one do you do? X

I just cover some cooked pasta in tomato soup,then u can add any different topping you want,today I did sweetcorn and chopped up hot dogs. Xx

Wow! I would never think of doing that! I think a friend of mine makes something similar with Mushroom Soup. X

I use 2 tins of value cream of tomato soup,at only 25p a tin,that does 4 of us,then u are more in control of the ingredients aswell. Xx

I use 2 tins of value cream of tomato soup,at only 25p a tin,that does 4 of us,then u are more in control of the ingredients aswell. Xx

Oooooo I could use just one tin for me and Popsicle! Thanks for the tip Kim :) x

Think I'll nick this idea off you too ;-)

No problem,makes a change for me to give you a tip and not the other way round! Lol. Xx

There's always room to learn! That's what I love about WW! X

Day 12

breakfast
porridge-3pp
water-0pp

lunch
2 toast-5pp
red pepper phili-1pp

dinner
veg stew-0pp
dumplings-9pp

snacks
houmous-4pp
carrots-0pp
cocopops bar-2pp
2 hot chocs-2pp

Total=26/26

think I'm getting the hang of planning my food for the day,gonna try to not go over my 26pp from now til weigh in on Thursday. Already got the stew in the slow cooker,bubbling away nicely. Had my porridge this morning with water instead of milk,tastes exactly the same,so I'm gonna do that from now on,save my self 1pp.

Every point counts! I can't taste any difference with water instead of milk either.x

Back