veg stew-0pp
dumplings-9pp

snacks
houmous-4pp
carrots-0pp
cocopops bar-2pp
2 hot chocs-2pp

Total=26/26

think I'm getting the hang of planning my food for the day,gonna try to not go over my 26pp from now til weigh in on Thursday. Already got the stew in the slow cooker,bubbling away nicely. Had my porridge this morning with water instead of milk,tastes exactly the same,so I'm gonna do that from now on,save my self 1pp.

I have my Porridge with Water too, I think it would maybe taste yucky if it was the Plain one but makes no difference with the Flavoured One! Which Dumplings did you make? How long do they take in the Slow Cooker? X

I have my Porridge with Water too, I think it would maybe taste yucky if it was the Plain one but makes no difference with the Flavoured One! Which Dumplings did you make? How long do they take in the Slow Cooker? X

I just made my own,just flour and water. The stew was in for 8 hrs but you only put the dumplings in for the last hr. xx

I just made my own,just flour and water. The stew was in for 8 hrs but you only put the dumplings in for the last hr. xx

Ooooo yummy! I never got my Dumplings right in the Slow Cooker, is that all in Low Setting? X

Ooooo yummy! I never got my Dumplings right in the Slow Cooker, is that all in Low Setting? X

I've never managed to get mine quite right either, they always seemed a bit raw in the middle. I always transfer it to an ovenproof dish now and finish it in the oven for the last hour. x

I've never managed to get mine quite right either, they always seemed a bit raw in the middle. I always transfer it to an ovenproof dish now and finish it in the oven for the last hour. x

That's exactly what I do or just cook the whole thing in the Oven to save on Washing Up! X

Will probably be spending minimal time on here til the weekend I'm afraid,my youngest decided to drop the dogs bone on the screen of my iPad! It's still working bit cracked. So will hopefully grt it fix weekend. Xx

Will probably be spending minimal time on here til the weekend I'm afraid,my youngest decided to drop the dogs bone on the screen of my iPad! It's still working bit cracked. So will hopefully grt it fix weekend. Xx

Oh No :-( Thats all u needed! Hope u get it fixed x

Day 13

Breakfast
Shredded wheat-3pp
Milk-1pp

Lunch
5 crackerbreads-2pp
LCEL-0pp
Cucumber phili-1pp
Hard boiled egg-2pp
Tomato-0pp

Dinner
Slim spaghetti-0pp
Phili stir in-3pp
3 meat free meatballs-2pp

Snacks
2 babybel-2pp
Banana-0pp
Houmous-4pp
Carrot-0pp
Porridge-3pp
Hot choc-1pp
Coco pops bar-2pp

Total=26/26

Day 13

Breakfast
Shredded wheat-3pp
Milk-1pp

Lunch
5 crackerbreads-2pp
LCEL-0pp
Cucumber phili-1pp
Hard boiled egg-2pp
Tomato-0pp

Dinner
Slim spaghetti-0pp
Phili stir in-3pp
3 meat free meatballs-2pp

Snacks
2 babybel-2pp
Banana-0pp
Houmous-4pp
Carrot-0pp
Porridge-3pp
Hot choc-1pp
Coco pops bar-2pp

Total=26/26

Looking Good Kim :) Is that the big Shredded Wheat? X

Day 14

Breakfast
3 crumpets-5pp
LCEL-0pp

Lunch
Small jacket potato-4pp
Tuna-4pp
Mayo-1pp

Dinner
2 wraps-6pp
Salad-0pp

Snacks
Hot choc-1pp

Total=21/26

That's all I've planned for now,will have dinner at 7 when hubby gets in,then maybe have a wine or crisps to use up the last 5 pp.

Day 14

Breakfast
3 crumpets-5pp
LCEL-0pp

Lunch
Small jacket potato-4pp
Tuna-4pp
Mayo-1pp

Dinner
2 wraps-6pp
Salad-0pp

Snacks
Hot choc-1pp

Total=21/26

That's all I've planned for now,will have dinner at 7 when hubby gets in,then maybe have a wine or crisps to use up the last 5 pp.

Mmmm Wine or Crisps, perfect end to the day! X
2,same as weetabix. So it's nice and filling,can't have water with it like you can with weetabix and porridge though! Lol. Xx

That's really good as I think they are more filling than Weetabix too! X

Just made a completely random veg soup for tomorrow and it actually tastes really nice!

What's in it? Can u send some down the a2, I fancy soup! X

What's in it? Can u send some down the a2, I fancy soup! X

I think the better question would've been whats not in it?! Lol. I threw in some onion,cabbage,carrots tomatoes,green beans,garlic,tomato purée and veg stock. Basically just odd veg I had laying around! Lol. Xx

Back