Kimbo's pro points diary...... Again!!

I hate having no control over my meals and I think your rant is very justified. I went to visit my brother a couple of weeks ago and he cooks his roasts in goose fat so I cooked a couple of new potatoes at home and took them with me to bring the points down slightly. Do you think he would be offended if you did something similar? My brother understood (although did give me the sad face when I said no to his homemade chocolate mousse - 22pp per portion!) but he understands I'm trying really hard to lose weight. There's always exercise to earn some AP rather than dip into your weeklies - could you suggest a family walk or something? Don't you just wish everyone could cook pp friendly meals?! X

I hate having no control over my meals and I think your rant is very justified. I went to visit my brother a couple of weeks ago and he cooks his roasts in goose fat so I cooked a couple of new potatoes at home and took them with me to bring the points down slightly. Do you think he would be offended if you did something similar? My brother understood (although did give me the sad face when I said no to his homemade chocolate mousse - 22pp per portion!) but he understands I'm trying really hard to lose weight. There's always exercise to earn some AP rather than dip into your weeklies - could you suggest a family walk or something? Don't you just wish everyone could cook pp friendly meals?! X

I probably could take a few bits to take the pps down abit,the problem is with his dad is that he will take the piss to the point that i will wana punch him in the face,doesn't help matters that he won't stand up for me at all,just lets his dad say what he wants to me. I might just only eat the veg and shove the rest on chris' plate when his dad isn't looking! Lol. Xx

I probably could take a few bits to take the pps down abit,the problem is with his dad is that he will take the piss to the point that i will wana punch him in the face,doesn't help matters that he won't stand up for me at all,just lets his dad say what he wants to me. I might just only eat the veg and shove the rest on chris' plate when his dad isn't looking! Lol. Xx

That's so mean, why can't people just be supportive :( x

Aw what a mean person :( I hate people who pick at stuff like that! Shame you can't say your Ill and not go? X

I'm very tempted to do just that! Xx

Iv done it loads with my hubbys dad ...... Haha ;) he enjoys lecturing us & I can't be bothered arguing back, so I'm usually ill on them days ;) xx

Day 17

breakfast
shredded wheat-3pp
milk-1pp

lunch
2 wraps-6pp
salad-0pp
salad cream-1pp

dinner
pasta-8pp
phili stir in-3pp

snacks
Hot choc-1pp
3 babybel-3pp

total=26/26

Day 18 didn't go too well,ended up having the roast,a bottle of wine and 4 packets of crisps!! I probably went into about half my weeklies,so for the rest of the week I'm gona stick to the 26pp and not go over,that way I've only had 1 day of going into weeklies.

Oh dear, it didn't go too well at the father in laws I take it. Was the wine to help you get through the day? Lol. Half your weeklies isn't too bad and there is time before your WI so I reckon it shouldn't impact on your loss this week.x

Oh dear, it didn't go too well at the father in laws I take it. Was the wine to help you get through the day? Lol. Half your weeklies isn't too bad and there is time before your WI so I reckon it shouldn't impact on your loss this week.x

Haha,you've got it in 1! Lol. My plan is to stick to 26pp til weigh in on thurs,then hopefully ill have a loss this week. Xx

Haha,you've got it in 1! Lol. My plan is to stick to 26pp til weigh in on thurs,then hopefully ill have a loss this week. Xx

Haha. Well worth the pp I reckon then ;-) x

Day 19

Breakfast
Porridge-3pp
Water-0pp

Lunch
5 crackerbreads-2pp
LCEL-0pp
Tomato-0pp

Dinner
Jacket potato-4pp
Beans-6pp

Snacks
5 crackerbreads-2pp
Philli roasted pepper-1pp
2 babybel-2pp
Value biscuit bar-3pp
Hot choc-1pp
Coco pops bar-2pp

Total=26/26

Day 20

Breakfast
3 crumpets-5pp
LCEL-0pp

Lunch
Shredded wheat-3pp
Milk-1pp

Dinner
2 whole meal wraps-6pp
Tomato purée-1pp
Onion-0pp
Peppers-0pp
Cheese-4pp

Snacks
2 hot chocs-2pp
2 packs value cheesy puffs-4pp

Total=26/26

Day 21

Breakfast
3 Crumpets-5pp
LCEL-0pp

Lunch
2 bread-5pp
Value cup soup-2pp

Dinner
Whole meal wrap-3pp
Tomato purée-0pp
Cheese-2pp
Onion-0pp
Peppers-0pp

Snacks
Half pot houmous-4pp
Carrots-0pp
Freddo bar-3pp
Coco pops bar-2pp

Total=26/26

WI tomorrow,feeling confident this week,fingers crossed I will finally lose something!

WI this morning.........-1.5lbs!!! At last I've finally lost something! :D.

Was just going to wish you good luck for your weigh in.. Well done 1.5lb is a great result! :-D x

Day 22

Breakfast
Shredded wheat-3pp
Milk-1pp

Lunch
Houmous-4pp
Carrots-0pp

Dinner
2 ham sandwiches-14pp

Snacks
Freddie bar-3pp
Babybel-1pp

Day 23

Breakfast
5 crackerbreads-2pp
LCEL-0pp
Tomato

Lunch
Sugar free energy drink-0pp

Dinner
KFC-approx 30pp

Snacks
None

I'm just gona take 20pp off weeklies to be on the safe side,and try to stick to just dailies rest of the week. I'm so full up now really wish I didn't have KFC now,but it's hubby's favourite and it's his birthday so that's what he wanted for dinner.

I'm very jealous of the KFC!!

Back