kimbo's propoints diary

I'm like that usually, don't know wot came over me yesterday. I'm hoping my stomach has shrunk a bit now though! Lol. Xx

Im terrible... Im the worst picker when it comes to coming home from work and cooking tea. Im like a monster... in and out the fridge 'picking!' It's my worst eating habit lol! x

Chinese buffets are my fave... lots of nibbles all on one plate!! Nom nom! :D x

day 17

breakfast
40g shreddies-4pp
skimmed milk-1pp

lunch
peach & mango smoothie-1pp
banana-0pp

dinner
3 ww sausages-3pp
2 potato waffles-6pp
ww beans-4pp

snacks
ww pains au chocolat-5pp
1 toast & LCEL-2pp
apple-0pp
pear-0pp
yogurt-1pp
1 hot choc-1pp

total=26/26
+2 weeklies

had a hungry day today! must be making up for not eating much yesterday. not sure im gonna do too well on the 26pp a day.:(.

Your diaries are fab :)

Ruth
X

im trying to be extra good this week,as i STS last week,probably because i was having 29 a day when i shouldve been having 26! lol. but now i know exactly what i should be on im gonna really try to behave this week.:D. xx

kimbo1984 said:
im trying to be extra good this week,as i STS last week,probably because i was having 29 a day when i shouldve been having 26! lol. but now i know exactly what i should be on im gonna really try to behave this week.:D. xx

Im sure that you will do really really well :) we all make mistakes but we learn from it too!!

Ruth
X

Hi kim, all thefood looks good just a quick thing.. Ww sausages are 1pp for one 3pp for two or 4pp for three x

day 18

breakfast

lunch
bagel-6pp
LCEL-0pp

dinner
spaghetti-9pp
quorn mince-2pp
bolognaise sauce-2pp
garlic bread-4pp

snacks
milk for tea-2pp
banana-0pp
hot choc-1pp
grapes-0pp

total=26/26

gonna have a busy couple of days,got to cover at work,for the first time in 4 years ive got to do a 3 day week! shocking! im gonna be knackered! so packed lunch for me tommorrow. :).

day 18

breakfast

lunch
bagel-6pp
LCEL-0pp

dinner
spaghetti-9pp
quorn mince-2pp
bolognaise sauce-2pp
garlic bread-4pp

snacks
milk for tea-2pp
banana-0pp
hot choc-1pp
grapes-0pp

total=26/26

gonna have a busy couple of days,got to cover at work,for the first time in 4 years ive got to do a 3 day week! shocking! im gonna be knackered! so packed lunch for me tommorrow. :).

peach and mango smoothie sounds lush! do you make it yourself? if so how?? would love to try making this.

peach and mango smoothie sounds lush! do you make it yourself? if so how?? would love to try making this.

its really easy to make,i get couple of handfulls of frozen mango,a peach,few spoonfuls of 0% fat yogurt and blend. only 1pp coz its its just fruit and abit of yogurt. you can add banana too,but i dont bother because i always find the flavour of the banana takes over and you cant taste anything else. xx

kimbo1984 said:
its really easy to make,i get couple of handfulls of frozen mango,a peach,few spoonfuls of 0% fat yogurt and blend. only 1pp coz its its just fruit and abit of yogurt. you can add banana too,but i dont bother because i always find the flavour of the banana takes over and you cant taste anything else. xx

That sounds utterly divine!!!! Need to make that!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
That sounds utterly divine!!!! Need to make that!!

Ruth
X

I made some the other day after asking for the recipe. It smelt lush.... However the lid off my blender flew off and m kitchen walls ate it lol! :( x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

No i know what u mean- I used to make the strawberry and banana one out of the main book using strawberries and raspberries and it really set me up for the day except I got shouted at by my OH for using a blender at 5:30am.... :p

Ruth
x

Back