Kim's Food Diary

Kim26

Gold Member
Well, i am back on Slimming World after doing Lighterlife last year. I lost 3stone on LL and over Christmas and the last few months 10lbs have crept back on, so i am back on Slimming World to get rid of those 10lbs and lose the rest of the weight (plus i felt much healthier doing SW before!)

I did SW successfully a few years ago in preparation for being a bridesmaid and when it was Red and Green days. Extra Easy confuses me a bit, but i am determined to give it a go! To start i will focus on red and green to get me going!

So on to my food diary (please let me know if am doing something wrong or could do better :)):

Monday 18th April - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HeB) with a banana and SS Milk (HeA).

Lunch: Jacket Potato with Baked Beans, Apple and a Strawberry Mullerlight

Dinner: Omlette (made with milk) (HeA2) with a slice of Gammon (HeB), mushrooms, onions and a spoonful of baked beans.

Snacks: Tomato Mug Shot, Clementine, FF Yogurt.

Syns: Tomato Ketchup (2) 1 Cadbury Crunchie Cluster (2 syns?!)

Total Syns: 4

Last edited:
Tuesday 19th April - Green Day

Feeling hungry today....psychological i am sure because i know i am following a diet...luckily i have lots of fruit on my desk to keep me going!

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HeB) with a banana and rasberries and SS Milk (HeA).

Lunch: Jacket Potato with Baked Beans, Kiwi, Satsuma and a Strawberry FF yogurt

Dinner: another omlette (HeA milk), mushrooms, onion, peppers with baked beans. Followed by fruit and FF Vanilla Yogurt.

Snacks: Tomato Pasta Mug Shot, handful of Grapes, Choc.Orange Mullerlight, Clementine.

Syns: 1 Cadbury Crunchie Rock (2 syns - estimate, they are very small...but yummy!)
Ketchup - 2 syns

Total Syns: 4 syns

Hmmm 2 almost identical days...need some variety, oh and i didn't have a second HeB. oops!

Last edited:
Hi Kim, welcome back to SW - hope it goes well for you. You diary looks good (I do green too!) but just wanted to ask - you put your omelette down as hexa, was that cos you used milk or cheese as eggs aren't a hexa? I'm sure you know that - it was just the only thing that stood out to me! Good luck x

Hi Beegee, Oh yes forgot to put down the Milk in the omlette - which was my HeA :) Thanks for pointing that out.

I get on well with green days as i am much more of a carb eater than a meat eater, but i want to give EE a go - but can't quite work out how lunch at work would work yet - need to do some meal plans and then i can give it a go! :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

Wednesday 20th April - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HeB) with a banana and rasberries and SS Milk (HeA).

Lunch: Pasta with cherry tomatoes, peppers, sweetcorn and cucumber. Banana and FF Strawberry yogurt.

Dinner: Pasta, Mushrooms, Courgettes, LF creme frais (4 syns) Garlic, Small amount of Gammon (1/2 HeB2)

Snacks: Choc. Orange Mullerlight, satsuma, tomato pasta mug shot. 1 Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HeB2)

Syns: Light Salad Cream - 3 syns

Drinks: 2 ltrs of water, Diet Coke and SF Squash.
Total Syns: 7 Syns

Last edited:
Wednesday 21st April - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HeB) and SS Milk (HeA).

Lunch: Pasta with cherry tomatoes, peppers, sweetcorn and cucumber. Kiwi, Satsuma and Mullerlight strawberry yogurt.

Dinner: Plan - Chinese out (start of my 11 days of annual leave!) Chicken Chow Mein and plain rice (7 syns + Chicken as a HeB? - would that work?)

Snacks: Mullerlight Raspberry and Cranberry, Raspberries and an apple

Syns: Light Salad Cream - 3 syns

Drinks: 2 ltrs Water, Diet Coke, SF Squash

Total Syns: 10 Syns

Last edited:
Tuesday 3rd May

Well i was on leave last week (made the most of the bank holidays and had 11 days off for 3 days leave!)

Needless to say i didnt stick to the plan 100%, but managed to only gain 1lb of the 3lbs i lost in my first week. So i am pleased with that.

Back on plan from today though!

Green Day

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HeB) and SS Milk (HeA).

Lunch: 2 x Wholemeal Bread (HeB2) and baked beans

Dinner: *something free as i've used my HE'S!* Probably an omlette or pasta.

Snacks: Grapes, raspberries and banana (i forgot to bring my mullerlights to work! argh!!)

Syns:

Drinks: 2 ltrs Water, Diet Coke, SF Squash

Total Syns:

Hmm OK i have seriously lost the plot! I cannot stick to the diet. I need to give myself a serious:whoopass:

I don't even think i can face writing down what i've eaten, but it's NOT been SW friendly.

I plan to get back on plan Saturday (maybe a change of weigh in day will help keep me motivated at the weekend when i am most likely to cheat). I know thats 2 days away but i am out for dinner tonight and have work lunch tomorrow.

I really need to do this as i can feel my clothes getting tighter and i didn't spend 3 months not eating to put the weight all back on!

Willpower where are you....i need you more than ever!

OK I am back on the plan, 100%, one day at a time!

I'm going to plan my week so i know what i am eating and hopefully it will keep me on track!

The remainder of easter chocolate went in the bin last night, i just can't do it with chocolate around!

So on to my diary:

Monday 9th May - Green Day

Breakfast: Oats so Simple (HeB) with a SS Milk (HeA) and a vanilla Mullerlight.

Lunch: Pasta with chopped tomatoes, sweetcorn and a ratatouille tin (2 syns)

Dinner: 1 slice of pork (HeB), SW Wedges, Baked beans and 2 'fried' eggs. (felt like a very sinful dinner - but it was almost all free!) Ketchup (2syns)
SW Rice Pudding (HeA)

Snacks: Pear, banana, LF yogurt, grapes

Total Syns: 4

Drinks: 2 ltrs of water, sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise: Pedometer steps - 6500 (not sure how acurate that is, but i really don't walk enough!)

Last edited:
Tuesday 10th May - Green Day

Breakfast: Oats so Simple (HeB) with a SS Milk (HeA) and a vanilla with chocolate Mullerlight.

Lunch: Mugshot, Ryvita x 3 (HeB), laughing cow extra light triangle x 2 (part of HeA), Marmite and tomatoes and cucumber.
FF Yogurt with a banana.

Dinner: Jacket Potato, Baked Beans, a teeny amount of cheese (rest of HeA), salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, apple, a few sultana's (2syns) and a spoonful of LF coleslaw (2syns). Salad Cream (2syns)

Snacks: Pear, grapes, More FF yogurt than i should eat (i sat with a big pot of the onken fat free vanilla yogurt on my desk and before i knew it my spoon was at the bottom!)

Total Syns: 6 syns

Drinks: 2 ltrs of water, sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise: Pedometer steps - 6,200 steps

Last edited:
Thanks MissSH :) I can do it i know i can.....i hope the willpower is back in full force!

Wednesday 11th May - Green Day

Breakfast: Oats so Simple (HeB) with a SS Milk (HeA) and a mandarin Mullerlight.

Lunch: Jacket Potato, baked beans, salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, apple and a few sultanas (2syns), a spoonful of LF Coleslaw (2syns) and salad cream (2 syns)

Dinner: chicken (HeB), New Potatoes, Mixed veg with bisto gravy (2 syns). SW Rice Pudding (HeA)

Snacks: Pear, grapes, FF yogurt (must not eat the whole pot today! lol)

Total Syns: 8 syns

Drinks: 1 ltr of water, sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise: Pedometer steps - 3720 (hmmm a rather sit on my backside day!) must walk more!

Last edited:
Hi Kim,

Your diary is looking good - glad you're back on track and doing so well. I'm with you on the Onken vanilla - it's blooming gorgeous isn't it! Keep up the good work x

Thanks Beegee :)

Thursday 12th May - Extra Easy (lets give this a try - please tell me if i am going wrong!)

Breakfast: SW Rice pudding (HeA) with banana, apple and a mullerlight orange with chocolate sprinkles yogurt.

Lunch: 2 x Wholemeal bread (HeB), chicken, LF spread - teeny amount (1syn), LF salad cream (3 syn), plus a salad - Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, apple, with a teaspoon of sulatanas (2syns) and a small spoonful of LF Coleslaw (2syns).

Dinner: Gammon (no fat), new potatoes, mixed veg (lots of) and tinned tomatoes. Ketchup (2 syns)

Snacks: Fruit and FF Yogurt. 1 x Thornton Chocolate (2syns? not sure but it really wasn't big!)

Total Syns: 12 syns

Drinks: 2 ltr of water (i hope!), sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise: Pedometer steps - 6,320

Last edited:
Friday 13th May - Extra Easy (trying this again)

Breakfast: SW Rice pudding (HeA) with banana, kiwi and a mullerlight orange with chocolate sprinkles yogurt.

Lunch: Ok so i went off track at lunch as went out for lunch with a colleague.....and there were no....yes i said no...Jacket potatoes on the menu - nor could they do one. So i ended up with a BLT on white bread (no brown!!!) (6 syns?) with no spread (i would say 2 syns for oil to cook bacon although it wasn't very oily) and then Chips (urgh! why did i do it?!) anyways i would say 6 syns (like mcD's chips and not a huge amount) plus ketchup (2 syns), oh and a diet coke (gotta make the effort right?! haha)

Dinner: Pasta and Bolognese (1 syn for a bit of bisto for thickening) bolognese had loads of veggies in, but i really should have had a salad but i was not very hungry!

Snacks: Fruit and FF Yogurt.

Total Syns: 17 syns

Drinks: 2 ltr of water (i hope!), sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise: Pedometer steps - 6,100

Last edited:
Saturday 14th May - Extra Easy

Brunch: Scrambled eggs (with milk) (HeA), 2 rashers of bacon (fat removed), tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans

Lunch: Melon & Banana with Greek 0% yogurt and a tsp of honey (1 syn)

Dinner: Hmmm, ended up going to my sisters for dinner and lets just say her partner did not cook SW friendly stuff! but it was nice and i enjoyed it! Syns probably 10,000! haha.

Snacks:

Total Syns: too many!!!

Drinks: sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise: Walk round the shops

Sunday 15th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast: Cereal (HeB) and Milk (HeA)

Lunch: 2 x toast (6 syns) with pate (3syns? need to check), with cucumber and tomatoes.

Dinner: Roast Lamb, SW roasts, broccoli, peas, carrots, parsnips with a spoonful of stuffing (4syns), gravy (3 syns)

Snacks: Fruit, yogurt

Total Syns: 17 syns

Drinks: sugar free squash, diet coke

Hmmm must be more disciplined at weekends!

Monday 16th May - Green

Breakfast: Oats so Simple (HeB) and Milk (HeA) with a mullerlight yogurt

Lunch: Pasta, ratatouille tin (2syns), chopped tomatoes, peas and carrots, a bit of tomato ketchup (it seemed to be a bit dry) (2syns). followed by a Mullerlight orange with chocolate.

Dinner: Lamb (HeB), onions, peppers, mushrooms, with Bisto (2syns), new potatoes and mixed veg (peas, beans, sweetcorn & peppers)
Onken Vanilla fat free yogurt.

Snacks: Raspberries (a whole box!), peach, pear and a banana. SW Rice Pudding (HeA) and 5 grapes.

Total Syns: 6

Drinks: ALMOST 2ltrs of water, sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise - forgot to put my pedometer on! but power walked into town at lunch and was walking for most of 1hr -dashing from shop to shop - an hour is NEVER enough!!

Last edited:
Tuesday 17th May - Green + off plan evening meal (it's the OH's birthday and i am taking him out for a meal...decided i will enjoy it and try and make sensible choices, but wont beat myself up as we normally share a dessert so i am sure he will want to tonight as it's his birthday!)

Lunch: Jacket potato with beans & cheese (HeA) i think some spread was in there too so (2syns) for that.

Dinner: Off Plan

Snacks: FF yogurt, fruit

Total Syns: too many due to off plan dinner, but i enjoyed it! and OH had a lovely birthday so thats what matters.

Drinks: ALMOST 2ltrs of water, sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise - Pedometer: 9,850 steps

Last edited:
On a side note i got on the scales this morning with a 2lb gain?!?! i am not entirely sure how or why, and trying not to get disheartened, because apart from my bad meal on saturday i think i did OK all week! hmmm...lets hope it's just the change of eating habits and it will show a good loss next week!

Wednesday 18th May - Green

Lunch: Pasta, ratatouille tin (2syns), chopped tomatoes, peas and carrots. followed by a Mullerlight orange with chocolate.

Dinner: TBC.

Snacks: Raspberries (a whole box!), peach, pear, a tomato pasta mugshot.

Total Syns:

Drinks: 1ltr of water, sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise - forgot to put my pedometer on! But i can confirm i have sat on my backside at my desk for most the day due to new shoes and rubbing heels! haha.

Back