Kind of a re-start..... wish me luck!!!

Lexy1972

Hi all you lovely people. Well as some of you will know I started SS about 6 weeks ago, had a brilliant first 4 weeks then had a couple of off plan weekends (planned) BUT ate more than planned and haven't managed to get back on track since without picking. Sometimes picking sensibly and sometimes eating the absolutely wrong things!!!!! :mad:

So I have only lost 4.5lbs in the last 2 weeks and now my CDC is away for the next 2.5 weeks! Since Thursday I have put on a 1lb and I am determind to get back on plan TODAY and try to lose 8lbs before my next weigh in with my CDC on August 13th :eek:

So...... I set up this post in the hope that you guys can help keep me motivated and encourage me along the way???? :) I will try and update each day xx

You sound back on track and in the zone again. You'll do it for sure. Just take each day hun.. Good luck xxx

Well I am doing OK so far today, 2 choc tetras and about 3 litres of water down. Work is a bit of a nightmare and I'm bored which isn't helping! Only 8 hours to get through until bed time and one day down :)

Just stay on here! You'll be fine. So you're so positive and encouraging. At least you've recognised the hard times and are moving past them! :)

Go for it Lexy, sounds like you have the right attitude.. :)

Back