Kinda newbie

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
Hey everyone!!

I'm jumping ship from lipotrim and onto CD next Tuesday so I just thought I'd drop in and say HI! :happy036:

I was just reading through some posts and you all seem like a sound bunch! Looking forward to chatting to ye more :D

Best of look with the losses guys and girls!

Hello Gaelic Faery

Welcome to CD forum, you have had some great losses so far in 3 weeks - have you decided yet how much you would like to lose?

Best wishes - you are sure to like all the choices with CD!

Thanks a million Blingbabe! I'm happy with the losses, just not the seriously restricting shakes to get to them haha :D

I'm hoping to lose 3 1/2 stone...I'd like to be around 9 1/2. Any smaller and I'll look like a skeleton!

welcome to cambridge
good luck, you'll be fine

Hi and welcome over to the "other" side, lol. You will enjoy the choice of shake flavours, bars, soups and porridge. Well done on your weight loss so far x

Welcome Gaelic

Hope london is threating you well :) I wonder if there is many irish people on here?

Having doine lipotrim myself and now Cambridge, you picked the right team hehe, so much better :)

Amber

Thanks for the kind welcome ladies!!

Amberstone ya there's a good few Irish around here, def on LipoTrim anyway. My CDC is an Irish woman, totally random! I just rang a number in London and ta da Irish lady :)

I really do think I've made the right choice to switch!

Welcome Gaelic Fairy

Just wanted to say hello, on week 1 myself and doing alright, this forum has helped me massivley so keep posting

Take Care

H xXx

Hiya H and Ber,

Ya this forum is fantastic! I've been posting on the LT thread but now that I'll be switching you'll be seeing ore of me around here :D Best of luck with the weight loss!

Hellloooo LT buddy!!:D

How weird that we both switched on the same week, really pleased we did though. I have got another week of LT shakes today but having the 3 and a 200cal meal. So kinda doing CD but with LT shakes. I am having a night out this w'end so it's kind of a goodbye to LT and helloooo to CD celebration!
I did like LT shakes but i have really missed my food this time and the lack of choice with the 1 vile soup and no bars at all, i couldn't do it any longer.

Anyway good to see you here, roll on next week!:)

Back