Kindle bargains

Maddy's Oasis by Lizzy Ford - free on Amazon - ok for a beach or airport read - not taxing - not too long.

Game of Thrones £1.99 on Kindle at the moment

Amazon Kindle store have this first book in the series for £1.99 just now. Good price (though rest of them aren't as cheap)

One of my favourite authors Tess Gerritsen has a free kindle book on Amazon; Freaks

Only a short read, but I like her style.

Just finished reading Falling Star by Diana Dempsey - free on Amazon for Kindle.

Great beach/holiday book - couldn't put it down - even though I'm not on holiday! OH said I prefer the Kindle to him!!!

Well worth getting for a freebie.

“A Perfect 10! … Debut author Diana Dempsey soars with FALLING STAR, a powerful, moving, riveting tale of greed and betrayal, love and self-discovery …” Romance Reviews Today

For customers who enjoy Emily Griffin, Jennifer Weiner, and Sophie Kinsella: The page-turner for every woman who’s ever had better days …

Natalie Daniels’ husband just dumped her. Her boss is scheming to replace her. And she’s falling in love with her sexy Australian TV news agent – who’s about to propose to somebody else.

What’s a woman to do? Dig deep and show what she’s made of – which just might land her both the job and the man of her dreams.

REVIEWS: “Excellent characterization, great dialogue, and non-stop action make the book almost impossible to put down … Fast-paced, engaging, witty, and fun to read, FALLING STAR will grab you on the first page and hold you enthralled until the last. I highly recommend this fabulous book!” – Susan Lantz, Romance Reviews Today

“Dempsey has reinvented the glitz novel for a new generation. This is glitz with heart! Clever and glamorous.” New York Times bestselling author Jayne Ann Krentz

This full-length novel was originally published by Penguin’s New American Library, and was nominated for a RITA award for “Best First Book” by the membership of the Romance Writers Association.

Discovered this a few weeks ago...it is now set as my homepage so I see the new offer every day :p
Kindle Daily Deal UK

love love love my kindle!

i was a bit put off by the free books to start with as i thought they might be a bit rubbish, but having read a few there great!!

A couple of free books I read this year were by Rosen Trevithick. Her's seem to cycle between being free and having slight charges but I definitely recommend them for a short story read :)

I downloaded a free book called family affair by mary campisi and i read it in two days!!! was amazing would definitely recommend :D
reading a book called double dare now which was also free good so far cant remember the author though xx

The Martian is currently flying up the Kindle charts - a Robinson Crusoe type story, about a guy accidentally stranded on Mars on his own. Read it in a week, great story and humour! A couple of quid.

Thanks for the links excellent, now I van spend my time reading instead of eating lol

I love love love my kindle. I take it everywhere with me, its currently in my bag to read while I'm on my break at work. I also have my app on my phone in case I forget my Kindle. If anyone spots any of Willow Rose's books on offer, I would recommend them. Im on the last of her Rebekka Franck series and I can't put it down. If I have 5 minutes I will whip out the kindle or the app and read some more.

CJ

I love my kindle and had read some of the free amazon books - a few have been deleted right away but some good reads to be found x

I love amazon kindle deals too, tho, at first, I downloaded every book that seemed good at first, now I'm looking up how many pages book actually have. Felt quite disappointed with some books that are like short tales and you finishes it with an hour. I like to book to last at least 2 days =)

Back