Kinnect

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by POPPY83, 4 October 2011 Social URL.

1. POPPY83

POPPY83 Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/Excercise
    Hi.
    Does anyone use a Kinnect?
    I brought one about 2 weeks ago and play this game called Dance Central around 1-2 hours a day. Not for the exercise - because it is just so much fun!
    I would recommend anyone with a Kinnect to get this as you use all your body and learn lots of dance moves.
    I brought Zumba for Kinnect the other day but haven't had time to play it.
    So what are your experiences and do you find it works with your work outs?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmethystWitch

AmethystWitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(32.39%)
    Diet:
    Dietition suggested Portion Control, I'm also Vegetarian.
    I love Dance Central, we only have the demo but have been addicted to it for quite a while now! lol Really want the full version but focusing on xmas pressies at the mo, don't have much dosh floating about as it is lol but it is a brill way to excercise! :) I tried Zumba too but it wasn't for me, my jiggly bits bounced around too much!! and they move so fast!! Didn't like it lol Was funny trying though lol :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.