KipKip needs to fit into a nice dress this summer!

KipKip

Hiya! I've read through some other people' diaries and they are quite inspiring, so thought i'd start a diary myself to inspire me (and hopefully others) and praying that this time I will stay on track. First time round lost 1st 4lb, put all weight back on, 2nd time round lost nothing (it was around christmas! then birthday, and then just gave up - its 22n dApril and havent really got back into the swing of things since christmas which is really bad!) :mad:

Third time lucky for me with Slimming World, I have always thought it was the best diet due to it's flexibilty & when Extra Easy came along I thought it was heaven on Earth, But me having an over eating/binging problem I think this time i will go back to basics and do REd & Green alternate days Monady to Friday & extra easy on weekends...

So here goes! Wish me luck!

Day one yesterday went well.

Red Day

B: 2 boiled eggs
L: chicken breast, rocket salad, tomatoes, onion, peppers, cucumber
D: chicken thighs (x2) chicken drumstick (x1) in half casserole mix (3 1/2 syns)

snacks: Shape Zero yogurt, 2 bananas, pear, alpen light bar (3 syns)

He.Ex (A) 330ml skimmed milk
He.Ex (B) 2 x alpen light bars, 2 slices wholemeal bread (400g loaf)

Total syns: 6 1/2

Went okay, except feel i should've had more vegetables with the casserole chicken,but baby steps.....Didnt feel i was deprived, ate loads! (stomach was dodgy tho - think it was from all the rubbish i'd eaten previously!)

Day two (today!)

Green Day

B: 2 boiled eggs
L: pasta, chopped tomatoes
D: eggs, SW chips, beans (LOVE!)

snacks: grapefruit, yogurt, celery sticks

He.Ex (A) 42g L.F.Cheddar
He.Ex (B) 2 x alpen light bars, 2 slices wholemeal bread (400g loaf)

Syns: going to have full 15 syns today and use it on vodka & pepsi max later tonight! :p

Saturday I think I will be fine, but Sunday going to god daughter's 4th brithday and they're laying on a buffet, hope i can stay on track and pick the right things to eat. I may load up on free foods before i go so im not hungry...;)

KipKip
**off to start a signature!**

Good luck with starting again. You can do it!

I too have binge eating disorder which is just a pain in the bum!:cry: Atleast with SW we can fill ourselves 'til we burst if it feels necessary. I have found that it seems much easier to eat big but more 'normal' quantities though when it's actually filling healthy food whereas eating crap like I was seemed to take ages to make me feel ill from over eating.

I think planning ahead like you're doing with this coming Suday is a great idea. If you slip a little try not to beat yourself up too much and get straight back on plan on Sunday evening.:)

Enjoy your food and binges shouldn't be so frequent. :D

Thanks Lovely_Laura

Yes I definitly have a problem when i slip up - i think "I've ruined it now, may as well eat the lot... I'll start again tomorrow" ... but them binge days have been about 3 days a week since Christmas so I've been lucky to only have put on just over half a stone, it could have been much worse.

I really need to get into my head that if i do slip up - it can be synned, so it's no big deal.

I do seem to have an "all or nothing" approach though. I can't just have one biscuit or one slice of cake or a handful of crisps.

It's not normal, but at least I'm not alone! :D

Haha we're so alike. I've cut out all my 'evil' foods for now until I feel I can experiment again, I'm too scared to try and limit it if I start and can't stop! It's taken a whole different approach to food and life and eating though to succeed so far. My downfalls are bread and crisps. Pizza is the devils work!! Luckily chocolate isn't too big a deal for me.

There are some lots of wonderful sounding recipes on the forum which I really must try. I can't recommend the 1/2 syn roulade enough though. It's very yummy and tastes so nice it feels naughty, I'm yet to feel I need to binge too much but that's what I will cook if I feel the need!

Ooo that roulade sounds lovely - I will have to have a look for the receipe, is it posted on here?

Yep have a look in the recipe section about two sections below this one. I would link it but don't know how. :p

I made the Fruit Roulade as suggested from a recipe on here and all i can say is:-

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GOD TO ME!!!!!!!

I followed the recipe, I used raspberries as my fruit and added a Shape Zero raspberry yogurt on top of the quark mixture along with the raspeberries....

it was so delicious, was like eating a swiss roll!!!!!!

my OH loved it too and thats saying something!

My weekend went okay, done Extra Easy both days, but forgot to bring my book back from work :mad: but all my meals were SW friendly or free, and i made the fruit roulade which was an absoultel god send i will definitly be making that again!

Monday again and im on a green day today:

B: 2 boiled eggs & h.ex (B) wholemeal bread
L: pasta, chopped tomatoes, side salad, & h.ex (A) cheese
D: quorn mince chilli con carne
S: polos (7 syns - addicted!) 2 x alpen light h.ex (B), pear, banana, yogurt, lots of water

Looking forward to weigh in Thursday!

But not looking forward to alcohol filled weekend with TWO birthday outtings Sat & Sun night.. will stick to vodka & diet definitly, but how many - who knows! but to be honest, I have just started an Access To Higher Education Course at home so I am going to try and lay off too much drink to save my brain cells for studying! ;)

Good luck with your 3rd time lucky. I've also been stuck since christmas, luckly I haven't put on but have only lost 2 lbs in the last 4 months. Now the summer is fast aproaching I too want a lovely new summer dress.

Cheers Savageunicorn, yes summer is very much fast approaching, it seems to have come out of no where! I don't want to send it away but I just wish i kicked myself up the bum a bit sooner - like, in January! :confused::mad:

Today's going well so far:-

Red day today

B: Total 0% yogurt with 28g muesli (h.ex B) sprinkled in
L; turkey ham & boiled egg salad (1 syn)
D: not decided yet - probably chicken!
Snacks: banana, yogurt, 2 x alpen light bars (he.ex B)

can't decide what to have for my H.Ex A today - might just have to drink a glass of milk when i get home :D

two days till first weigh in! :eek:

Oooo! Just booked a holiday, 1 week in Islantilla, Spain on the 28th August (4 months and 1 day away!) :flirt2::character00180:

I'm very excited, but giong away with my OH, my best friend and her partner... which is great! Alll except for one minor detail...

my Bestie is tiny miniscule 5'0" , size 8-10. i.e. looks great in a bikini!

Me on the other hand, nearly a foot taller than her and a generous size 16. i.e. look terrible in a bikini! LOL

So if this isn't more incentive to at least get down to a comfortable size 14 bikini, then I don't know what is!!!

I make that out to be 18 more weigh in days till the holiday... if i can lose just 1lb a week I will be 1st 4lb lighter than I am today... which would make a massive difference!

TARGET SET! READY TO GO!

***I cannot slip off this diet***

:Dweigh in this morning!

4lb off!!!!! :D

4lb off, 4lb off, 4lb off, 4lb off, 4lb off, 4lb off!!!!!!!!!

wooppeee!! yipeeeee!!! yayyyy!!! horraaayyy!

Can you tell I'm chuffed!

Red/Green alternate days are working for me :D

Yesterday's dinner was so boring - two quorn peppered slices, brocolli and corn on the cob... But had no choice as I had two hour netball training last night (I cannot walk today!)

Todays Menu: Red
B: 2 boiled eggs, half a w/meal roll (coz it was horrible, frozen for too long!)
L: Chicken breast fillets, rocket salad
D: chicken thighs, roasted courgettes & peppers
Snacks: bananas, yogurts, celery sticks, lots of water

Last edited:
I have been a bad KipKip. Been off the wagon and it shows!!! But Im starting again, this time with my step-sister and step-mum in tow, so hopefully we can beat the bulge together!!!

Back to Red and Green Days.

Today being a Red:

B: 1 boiled egg (& salad cream), 2 x wholemealbread slices (400g loaf) (B)
L: Roast beef (leftovers!) with huge salad
D: grilled Chicken breast, grilled peppers and mushrooms.

Snacks: loads of fruit, yogurts, water, 2xryvitas with 42g LF cheese (A & B)

Syns: chewing gum 1.5 , salad cream in egg sandwich for breakkie 1.

Going to have some sort of sauce with chicken for dinner to make up my syns!!!

Glad Im back, feel like poo that I've let myself down and i now weigh more than i did!!!!!! 13st 9lb!!!! :-(

Back