Kirstie's Diary

healthykirstie

Starting WW today, don't go to meetings or anything so might not work out but I'll give it a try! Got so bored of SW, was eating the same things everyday and if tinned fruit is 0 points then WW it is! :D love tinned fruit.

Monday 20th August
2 golden syrup weetabix - (4), 1/2 pint skimmed milk - (3), coffee with milk from allowance, banana

freddo- (3), WW lemon slice x 2 - (4), 3 ryvita original - (2), mini tub choc tub - (2)
WW lemon tart - (1), WW lemon slice - (2)

2 sausages - (4), 2 rashers bacon - (2), 1 slice WW bread - (1), 2 egg whites - (0)
sugar free jelly - 0

28pp
26pp daily, 2/49 weeklies

Tuesday 21st August
Hot chocolate sachet - (1), WW yogurt - (1), 1/4 pint skimmed milk - (1), 2 golden syrup weetabix - (4)

2 freddos - (6), tinned pears drained - (0), WW sponge cake - (3)
WW caramel bar - (2), WW lemon slice - (2)
7 homemade cupcakes, no icing - (21)

WW tomato soup - (2), WW bagel x 2 -(8)
with "dairy spread" - 0

36pp
26pp daily, 27/49 weeklies

Wednesday 22nd August

banana - (0), 1/4 pint skimmed milk - (1), 2 golden syrup weetabix - (4)

WW tomato soup - (2), WW bagel - (4) with spread - (0), WW yogurt - (1), apple - (0)

cinema : Boots shapers popcorn - (2) WW lemon slice - (2) rolos - (3)

tinned peaches drained - (0) cake - (3)

WW pizza - (6) WW cake bar - (2)

30pp
26pp daily, 31/49 weeklies

Last edited:
Hi and welcome :0) I also do WW at home,there's alot of us on here that do :0) this site is a life saver! Good luck on your WW journey :0)

healthykirstie said:
Thanks! Does it matter if you eat "healthy" things or does it work whatever you eat? Seems too good to be true!

Hi and welcome :)
You can eat whatever you want within your points allowance, picking healthy will get you more for your points and fill you up for longer.....a balance of naughty and nice ;) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hellloooo and welcome :) as said above whatever u like :D

Tinned fruit hmmmm not had any for yearssss!! Will have to invest in some xxxx

P.s dont forget ur weeklies xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi and welcome :)
You can eat whatever you want within your points allowance, picking healthy will get you more for your points and fill you up for longer.....a balance of naughty and nice ;) xx

Hello! Oooh yay :) I tend to eat less if I eat what I want rather than healthy stuff, must be psychological?! xxx

Hellloooo and welcome :) as said above whatever u like :D

Tinned fruit hmmmm not had any for yearssss!! Will have to invest in some xxxx

Hey! I love tinned fruit, wasn't allowed any on SW :( tinned pears and peaches are the best! xxx

healthykirstie said:
Hello! Oooh yay :) I tend to eat less if I eat what I want rather than healthy stuff, must be psychological?! xxx

Hey! I love tinned fruit, wasn't allowed any on SW :( tinned pears and peaches are the best! xxx

Knos exactly what you mean, I love the flexibility of having total choice. I tend to also make better choices when I can eat rubbish - head games hey lol

I love tinned peaches.....set in sf jelly....or blended with ice, strawberries and yogurt for a smoothie :) x

Well we can't be having that can we!! What was they about 1 million syns haha

Ahhh tinned pears and that cream in a tin think it's called condensed? Oh god I used to love that!! Xxx

stef2009 said:
Well we can't be having that can we!! What was they about 1 million syns haha

Ahhh tinned pears and that cream in a tin think it's called condensed? Oh god I used to love that!! Xxx

Condensed milk!!! Mmmmmm yum, they also do a light version now - something to spen your weeklies on ;) xx

Ahhhhh get me some nowwwww!!

I am so on that this week :D

I could drink it!! But I Wont lolxx

Hi kirstie, hope you're enjoying ww. I love tinned fruit, make sure you don't get the fruit in syrup though, it's in juice only... I made this mistake and had to give most of my tins away, meh! X

Boyfriend is still asleep and I want breakfast :( wah. Think it's going well, I love the freedom compared to SW already!

did a long walk last night, plus today :) going to do some wii fit in a bit! should go to the gym but I can't be bothered hehe

Last edited:
Hi there,like everyone else has says a mix of healthy and naughty is good,I think it helps to stay on the wagon if still have treats now and then,I had tinned fruit a little while ago,very nice :0) hope you have a good day,that's good that you are enjoying WW so far :0)

Hi there,like everyone else has says a mix of healthy and naughty is good,I think it helps to stay on the wagon if still have treats now and then,I had tinned fruit a little while ago,very nice :0) hope you have a good day,that's good that you are enjoying WW so far :0)

Yeah I agree, second day eating mainly rubbish (had to use my weeklies already just to have a normal dinner eeek) and definitely can't go on like this! I've stocked up on the bagels/wraps now too because they didn't have them at my nearest supermarkets, just discovered how delicious the bagels are toasted and topped with the "0pp dairy spread" yummy! xx

I wanted to buy the bagels today and didnt, they just didnt look like the kinda thing i like, wish i did now lol what is this 0pp butter called?? xx

I wanted to buy the bagels today and didnt, they just didnt look like the kinda thing i like, wish i did now lol what is this 0pp butter called?? xx

They're so yummy! I thought they looked a bit on the thin side for my liking but they're actually really chewy and nice :) it's just called ww dairy spread, found it in asda :D xx

healthykirstie said:
They're so yummy! I thought they looked a bit on the thin side for my liking but they're actually really chewy and nice :) it's just called ww dairy spread, found it in asda :D xx

I've seen the spread but didn't get it in the end,yea the bagels are yummy,am sure you will find a happy medium with naughty and nice foods :0)

I've seen the spread but didn't get it in the end,yea the bagels are yummy,am sure you will find a happy medium with naughty and nice foods :0)

It's quite good but doesn't seem to melt the same way normal butter does. Fine for toast/sandwiches though! Yeah I think the novelty has worn off already, just the switch over from SW to Ww I reckon :)

healthykirstie said:
It's quite good but doesn't seem to melt the same way normal butter does. Fine for toast/sandwiches though! Yeah I think the novelty has worn off already, just the switch over from SW to Ww I reckon :)

That's good you feel settled already then,I don't often use marg/butter myself.

Back