Kirstie's Diary

Right i will deffo try them next time i go then! Need to atleast try them :)

Definatly to do with moving over from sw i reckon!! xxx

Ahh dont know whats wrong with me, just had 3 more cakes plus another bagel! So Ive used 23 weeklies today, that's almost a whole extra day! Going to have to be really good all week now and make sure I work this off at the gym on thursday and friday. I think its because I didnt have a proper lunch, just a load of chocolate/cake so I'm really hungry now :( oh well, Ive got bagels and wraps for tomorrow now so can actually have a proper lunch and hopefully won't repeat today!

Do you still lose weight if you eat the weeklies? My friend said only people who have a lot to lose would still lose weight eating them :/ not sure if I can have them or not!

Don't worry hun they are there to use just don't go over them and u will be fine :)

Glad ur having a proper dinner as of Tomos, that will help :)

No I'm on the lower points 26 and I need them, it's all trial and error really everyone's different as to how many they have, some lose better using thm all, some lose better using half, but they are there to be used :D

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't worry hun they are there to use just don't go over them and u will be fine :)

Glad ur having a proper dinner as of Tomos, that will help :)

No I'm on the lower points 26 and I need them, it's all trial and error really everyone's different as to how many they have, some lose better using thm all, some lose better using half, but they are there to be used :D

Xxx

How many do you usually have? I'm on 25 out of the weekly already and it's my second day! :eek: but I didn't have things for lunches in my house so I think I'll be ok for 26 again tomorrow, and the rest of the week!

Yup you will find what works for you with the weeklies,like Stef said,everyone is different :0)

I hope so! I'm not really in a rush to lose all my weight as I'm already a healthy weight, 2lbs a week will do me nicely up until Christmas :)

Well I've only just started using them, was aiming for an extra 3-4per day, will find out the results of using them when I WI Saturday!!

Don't worry about today, where havin takeaway at the weekend so I'll be using loads then :D xxx

Well I've only just started using them, was aiming for an extra 3-4per day, will find out the results of using them when I WI Saturday!!

Don't worry about today, where havin takeaway at the weekend so I'll be using loads then :D xxx

Is it bad to divide the ones I've used and take them away from my 26 for the rest of the week? I don't want to maintain/gain next monday and I'm 25 into weeklies now! Might do a couple of lower point days if that's allowed? xx

healthykirstie said:
Is it bad to divide the ones I've used and take them away from my 26 for the rest of the week? I don't want to maintain/gain next monday and I'm 25 into weeklies now! Might do a couple of lower point days if that's allowed? xx

Def don't go below 26 a day, that's the minimum your body needs. If you don't use weeklies you have nothing to drop when the losses slow.
Have faith sweetie, the 26 plus weeklies does work xx

As Claire said above do not go lower than 26pp per day, use ur 26pp and what ever weeklies u have left split them over the days u have left so say u have 20 left and you've got 5 days to go have 4 weeklies per day? Is that what u meant?

Xxxx

As Claire said above do not go lower than 26pp per day, use ur 26pp and what ever weeklies u have left split them over the days u have left so say u have 20 left and you've got 5 days to go have 4 weeklies per day? Is that what u meant?

Xxxx

No I meant the weeklies i've spent, take them away from my remaining days this week in case I don't lose..but I won't do that if you're not meant to :) xxx

Def don't go below 26 a day, that's the minimum your body needs. If you don't use weeklies you have nothing to drop when the losses slow.
Have faith sweetie, the 26 plus weeklies does work xx

Okay I wont :) thank you, I'm still getting used to it all! Weighed myself today and have lost a pound since monday, pleased after last night's little episode :) xxx

Ohhhh See that's brill!! That tells me you will probably have ur best losses using them all :)

Xxxx

U sound abit like me, I'm only just introducing weeklies I've been too scared to use them, but I've had to as I'm not losing and my 26pp only gives me around 1100 cals a day which isn't enough, I'm not using them all this week hit half to see how I do and then next week I am doing the wendie plan using them all

And ur exercising too so u need them :)

Xxxx

U sound abit like me, I'm only just introducing weeklies I've been too scared to use them, but I've had to as I'm not losing and my 26pp only gives me around 1100 cals a day which isn't enough, I'm not using them all this week hit half to see how I do and then next week I am doing the wendie plan using them all

And ur exercising too so u need them :)

Xxxx

Whats the wendie plan? yeah on Monday I worked out my calories and they came to just under 1300 which I dont think is enough for the amount of exercise I usually do :/ xxx

I'm the same I've been doing the 30 day shred, 2 mile jog a day and an hour walk 3 times a week, but I'm just doing the shred now I'm shattered!

The wendie plan is a plan that spreads ur weeklies out over the week in a certain way it's suppose to help you lose weight and help your metabolism, google it and it will bring the website up xxx

Back