Kirstie's Diary

I'm the same I've been doing the 30 day shred, 2 mile jog a day and an hour walk 3 times a week, but I'm just doing the shred now I'm shattered!

The wendie plan is a plan that spreads ur weeklies out over the week in a certain way it's suppose to help you lose weight and help your metabolism, google it and it will bring the website up xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh did you like the shred? I found the first level too easy and got bored of it, compared to going to the gym it seemed pointless to me but I know a lot of people have had success with it! I do the wii if Im being lazy but go to the gym around 3/4 times a week for roughly an hour, usually 45 mins cardio and then 15 mins weights so i'm dreading 26 points on those days :/ ah ok I'll have a look! sounds good, hope it works for you xxx

I moved on from level one after 3 days it was boring, I don't enjoy it I actually hate it lol but i have started it now so I'm gonna finish it, and i do know for a fact that doing my regular exercise I used to do on the wii benefits me more then the shred so will be back to that when I've done it.

Booo wish I could go gym! I don't av anyone to mind my son would only get to go on a Sunday which is pointless!

I'm being lazy with the shred today my hip is killin me Duno what ive done probably slept on it funny ha xx

Finding this much harder now, not sure why :/ maybe because I exercise quite a lot? I live in London and because I'm now at uni I don't have a free oyster card anymore so I end up walking everywhere, into the nearest shops is half an hour uphill and then walking around all day...plus wii fit often and the gym, plus I work 16 hours per weekend in a cafe where I'm on my feet all day! my BMR works out that to maintain I need 2400 calories because I'm so active so I'm just finding myself stupidly hungry on 26 points. I don't know how to work out activity points though so I'm not sure if I'm going massively over (only on my third day and haven't got many weeklies left...) or if my activity wouldn't add up to that many anyway! Guess I'll have to see on Monday if I've lost weight or not :/

Just tracked my calories on myfitnesspal just to see...30 points yet only 1350 ish calories. No wonder Im bloody starving haha :/

Last edited:
My value diary you can download for £1.49(I think) and you can work out AP points on there :0) it's Definitly no good if you are going around really hungry! Sounds like you do plenty of exercise!!

My value diary you can download for £1.49(I think) and you can work out AP points on there :0) it's Definitly no good if you are going around really hungry! Sounds like you do plenty of exercise!!

Oh thanks I'll look into that :D would be interesting to see how many I'd get! I haven't been eating very healthy things atm though, need to start being more healthy and cut down on junk a bit so I'd have more points for proper meals I think!

healthykirstie said:
Oh thanks I'll look into that :D would be interesting to see how many I'd get! I haven't been eating very healthy things atm though, need to start being more healthy and cut down on junk a bit so I'd have more points for proper meals I think!

Good idea,that will help you out a lot food wise if you did that :0)

healthykirstie said:
Hope so! I really want to be betwee 10 and a half - 10 stone 10 before I go back to uni, I go back 24th September so have got about 5 ish weeks. Doable but means no slip ups til then!

You can do it,sounds like you know what to do which is a good thing.

Don't panic! Tomorrow have a look through simply filling to find foods that fill you up nicely.Make a little plan for yourself and start again tomorrow,don't worry about today :0)

Don't panic! Tomorrow have a look through simply filling to find foods that fill you up nicely.Make a little plan for yourself and start again tomorrow,don't worry about today :0)

:( so disappointed in myself, I think these weekly points things really threw me off. Like I keep finding myself eating my 26 before about 5pm :/ I'll make a plan tonight and start again from tomorrow :)

healthykirstie said:
:( so disappointed in myself, I think these weekly points things really threw me off. Like I keep finding myself eating my 26 before about 5pm :/ I'll make a plan tonight and start again from tomorrow :)

Okies,any problems remember we are here to help :0) you can do it,you just have to get used to things :0)

Tomorrows a new day hun, don't worry :)

Some people I know are suppose to be on 26pp but have 29pp and all there weeklies and lose better, if ur feeling like ur not eating enough and u exercise a lot then maybe think about doing that for a week and see what happens?

Do u go to a class? Xxxx

Tomorrows a new day hun, don't worry :)

Some people I know are suppose to be on 26pp but have 29pp and all there weeklies and lose better, if ur feeling like ur not eating enough and u exercise a lot then maybe think about doing that for a week and see what happens?

Do u go to a class? Xxxx

I can't afford a class until I get my student loan :( think I'll carry on tomorrow as normal without any weeklies and see how bad it is on monday xxx

I don't go either,

I'm sure u will be fine Monday :)

Xxxx

I'm going to be having less points until Monday I think, I've worked it all out on myfitness pal and basically if I have 20 points (which makes up about 800 calories) and then top it up to 1200 ish with fruit, which I eat a lot of, I'm under on "points" but works out the same. So going to try that until monday I think!

How have u got on today hun xx

Hi hun, be careful with only 20 points, I'm meant to have 30, split up with my ex and lost my appetite so was forcing myself to eat 20... My body went into starvation mode and I didn't lose a bean. Trust the plan and you'll be fine x

Back