Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Well done on your weigh in my * week i gain 2lbs guaranteed even with drinking 5L water a day.
So what's for lunch/dinner today? Love seeing what others are having :)

Hey Chaz, thanks for popping by :) do you have a diary?

Today is another EE day

25th April 2013 = EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken, followed by an apple and green tea

L - same soup as yesterday im loving it just now - Lentil, Chickpea & Chilli with lots of superfree

S - a fruit salad (Pineapple, Plum, Kiwifruit, Strawberries)

D - quorn chilli with quorn mince, chillies, mushrooms, onion, peppers, courgette, chopped tomatoes & pasatta and grated carrot served with boiled rice

Syns - 0/15
Weekly 0/105

Drinks - Water all day

Exercise - 40 mins power walking :)

Oh that sounds yummy, soup is a big winner in my house, I'm currently starting a food diary new to the site and things so a few technical issues but ill get there :) x

quorn chilli with half syn free chips half rice :) was so good x
ForumRunner_20130425_194241.png

i just boil em in micro for 5 min spray in fry light and pop in oven

been a busy day today had mot and my sisters house move

will post food mon or sun as using mob!

todays dinner

pizza chicken with chopped tomatoes, peppers, oregano, garlic, mushrooms and onions on pizza and rest hex a cheese, with syn free chips and veg :)

have a gd weekend

ForumRunner_20130426_184833.png

its going to be around £230 so not to bad! cant wait to get it back feels weird not having it!

i went for lunch today with friend n a few drinks n shopping with oh! just had a nice steak dinner and kept my hex b for tonight to have two hifi light bars

56.5 syns so far this weekend will update food tomorrow

tonights dinner steak done in fry light with mushrooms red and white onion and syn free chips with 2 tbsp tesco peppercorn sauce <5 syns>

ForumRunner_20130427_204018.png

Back