Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Food for today

ForumRunner_20140228_225738.png

Watched captain phillips tonight was fab not feeling too good reallt sore throat :( xx

Foods for today

ForumRunner_20140301_202232.png

Today we got up and cuddled up in bed for hour or so before we went for lunch which I was good at :) went to visit gran and granda who I adore :) aunt and cousin was in too :) went and got fanta mice and then asda for good foods :)

Didnt sleep good last night as got really sore throat! So snuggles with Paul was perfect this morning that what we doing now before boxing on later!

Bought in dinner for tomorrow going cook roast chicken :) also going make super speed soup im so trying for this 3lbs this week.

Paul told me last wed he loved edinburgh weekend so we going again end may or june so saving for that

Hope u all had a fab weekend xxx

Fingers crossed for good week!

Bought stuff make bananna loaf never did it before so hope good :)

Pot super speed soup on allready and cooking roast chicken dinner

Food
Brunch - scrambled egg hex b toast with garlic mushrooms and plum tomatoes

S - strawberries

D - roast chicken dinner 2 syns gravy with carrots and crinkly cabbage

S - bananna loaf x 2 = 3 syns, crisps 6 syns and strawberries and mango

Syns -11
Weekly - 53/105

Last edited:
Smash pancakes are awesome, I have them with cooked breakfasts or with fruit and yoghurt for breakfast :D
How did you make the banana loaf please? It looks yummy :)
Looks like you've had a very good week, fingers crossed for you for tomorrow x x

Well its wi day and I better get a decent result I set target to lose 3 this week as knew id never get it but if aim high hope for good results.

If I lose less than 2 ill be gutted this is best iv been since before christmas and tried very hard even walking to and from work most days so fingers crossed :)

Hope u liked smash pancakes and bananna loaf :)

I didnt have any pancakes yday paul wouldn't let me no matter how much I moaned and said I thank him today and can have one after wi tonight!! X

Well its wi day and I better get a decent result I set target to lose 3 this week as knew id never get it but if aim high hope for good results.

If I lose less than 2 ill be gutted this is best iv been since before christmas and tried very hard even walking to and from work most days so fingers crossed :)

Hope u liked smash pancakes and bananna loaf :)

I didnt have any pancakes yday paul wouldn't let me no matter how much I moaned and said I thank him today and can have one after wi tonight!! X

Good luck hunni! xx

Back