Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Hopefully it won't be too bad, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x x x

Im really happy with it as had been naughty with mini eggs and ill so hadnt ate enough doing a success express today

B - strawberries kiwi fruit blueberries and ff yoghurt with green tea
S - tangerine
L - super speed soup
S - apple
D - turkey burger with hex b brown roll cheese slice and onion with stuffed mushrooms with pepper onion and chicken meat slice and soft cheese with sw coleslaw 0.5 syns
S - 2 x small brown bread egg and 1 cheese triangle with spring onion and mushrooms
Syns - 0.5
Weekly 0.5/105

Thanks u too hun!

Im super excited I see my boy tomorrow been hell not seen him since Sunday morning!

Get new car. Tomorrow too :)

Paul sent this earlier he got it online hes so cute always sending me lovely messages he finds on zedge to make me smile

Noone ever said anything as nice to me before

ForumRunner_20140213_203943.png

Dinner tonight

ForumRunner_20140213_204008.png

Today has been perfect! Well minus the snow that I had to drive and collect car in!!

Heres my new baby

ForumRunner_20140214_225657.png

ForumRunner_20140214_225636.png

Love it so much tho all iv done is drive it home roads are awful as not been gritted

Got . most perfect card from paul and been cuddled up all night with a fish supper for dinner 30 syns and just watched a dvd cuddled in bed! Been perfect

Happy valentines day all xx

Arghhh what have I done how did I delete a pic lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140214_225648.png
    ForumRunner_20140214_225648.png
    418.4 KB · Views: 26
Snow had gone yesterday so went out a wee drive down to Pauls bros do about 50 mile round trip!

Love the car

Had bit of a scary turn when driving home went to look to right at slip road turned head fast and everything started spinning I got dizzy everything spinning and felt shakey and fainty!I managed drive on a min to pull over safely and we come to conclusion im not eating enough

Most days I survive on fruit and veg and not alot calories. I eat fruit and yoghurt till lunch then a small bowl soup until dinner most days! As soon as I ate I felt alot better! Im going try up my food and eat a more varied diet. Think I just been so focused and determined to lose its making opposite effect. If I feel same again im going doctors especially to get sugar level checked as its always been high when tested before.

Today's food

Brunch - 2 x small brown bread scrambled egg with mushroom and spring onion and bacon with hex a cheese

S - fruit

D - steak and sausage pie 8 syns with cabbage carrots and potatoes

S - big bowl lentil soup

Syns - 8
Weekly - 58

May have more later if needed

That sounds really scary, hope you're ok now. Maybe try eating some carbs in the morning will help as they are slow release energy givers. I know I say I have fruit and yoghurt for breakfast but breakfast for me is the last meal of my day. Or try making breakfast the biggest meal of the day, fuelling you for anything that comes your way x x x

I may swap breakfast and supper around starting tomorrow as I got fruit again today tho I do have a large bowl full instead just a wee bit.

Im not sure if its a touch of an ear infection again too so need keep eye as when looking up yday I got a bit dizzy but docs dont giv3 anything for inner ear unless it hurts and mine never does

Got massive bowl lentil soup for lunch and going take hifi bar for mid morning snack for 3 syns

Hope your good xx

Back