Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Oooohhh that dinner sounds interesting! Hope you post pic and recipe for that one :)

Omg dinner was amazing :)

ForumRunner_20150301_204746.png

Its supposed to be wrapped in canelonni tubes to make enchiladas but we couldn't get them.

So i fried chicken in fry light, once cooked added veg, i used peppers, onion, courgette and spinach.

Cooked it for 5 minutes then added garlic powder, cumin, 1 diced green chilli and smoked paprika and coated all the chicken and veg in it. I then added a tub of pasatta and let it simmer away.

I then layered it like a lasagne and added hex a cheese on top and popped into over fot 30 mins at 180

Was amazing!

Iv just had a packet of rolos anf amazed they just 6 syns so taking me to 11 syns today.

Hope we all had a gd weekend x

Looks beautiful! I will try that when I have a EE day for sure!

Im not weighing lol :( im doing it all backwards!!

I had got obsessed with weighing last time so iv agreed to do monthly weighings although I didn't weigh when I started again I know roughly how much I was.

My tummy is so much flatter already and its just been two weeks feeling im losing inches so that's fab!

Had some bad news yesterday a friend is very ill with potentially her second cancer :( it seems to have spread quite far :( Also today my sisters bestfriends nephew has been told there is nothing more they can do for him he is only 7 months old poor soul its heartbreaking life can be so unfair at times.

I was good yesterday despite not being on here
B - 1/3 curry loaf with beans (it had peppers/onions and mushrooms in it)
S - Green tea and pear
L - Tuna Salad and hex b brown roll
S - Apple
D - Slow cooked chicken curry with rice (Carrot/pepper/onion/spinach/chopped tomatoes and courgette)
Syns - 1 for mayo

Today been good also
B - same as yesterday
S - plum and tangerine
L - Beef rice with chicken, onion and mixed veg
S - Apple
D - Beef chilli with syn free chips and hex a cheese
S - 2 hifi light bars
Syns - 2 for chilli sauce for dinner

Aww chick...so sorry to hear your news how awful... I really hope that you start to get some better news soon :( x

Well done on your last 2 days...they look very good! I don't know how you stay off the scales!..lol.. I have to admit to getting on every other day or so...lol..

Been a **** few days tbh the wee baby died earlier my sister is devastated and so worried for her friend! Absolutely tragic.

Puts things into perspective completely.

Im going to attach breakfast and dinner today been so good again tomorrow syart ny new week. Its hard not weighing but i was stopping myself having treats and that before and weighing all the time.

Im considering a treat Saturday as going to shopping centre in glasgow that does amazing cupcakes does anyone know how many syns approx for 1 cupcake? I do weekly syns si shoukd be ok. Also going for lunch with friend but going to prezzo and having a chicken cesear salad and syning as 10 to be safe x

So sorry to hear that news... I have no words, just terrible.

I have no idea on the cupcake, but if there amazing then they are probably high in cals and therefore syns, but just enjoy your weekend, you hardly have any syns and you never know... I have better loses when I have middle of the road syns per day than having just a couple.

Iv always done weekly syns it works best for me as i dont snack during week but have them at weekend which is good. Iv emailef company who make them to ask carries lol. Bumblebee cupcake silverburn glasgow google them mmmmmm

Thanks been an awful last few days didnt really sleep last night :( so i shattered today. We decided no gym this week as ov had too much on.

Today food
B - last bit curry loaf with 4 cherry tomatoes and cold meat
S - green tea
L - chicken with rice and veg with ff yoghurt
D - hex b brown roll and hex a cheese with asda bgty burgers 1 syn with syn free chips beans with cheese and onion
S - fruit
Syns - 1
Weekly - 1/105

Dinner
ForumRunner_20150305_190553.png

OMG! Just looked at their site they look sooooo good!! Well worth the syns whatever they maybe!...lol..

Fully agree! :) Oooohh Calvin Harris! Lucky you.... I hear he is headlining the V festival this year too.

Thanks girls :)
Not had anymore news since yesterday when my friend was being transferred to cancer hospital to start treatment.
Todays food

B - bacon, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, egg and hex b toast
S - green tea and fruit
L - rice with veg and ff yoghurt
D - steak pie with onion and carrot in it with baby potatoes and peas (10 syns for pastry?? Its 50g of bells puff pastry) any ideas anyone

Xxx

Had a look online, but nothing came up for pastry under it on syns online. So googled it to find the info of the package put it in the calculator and 50g of it comes up at 9 1/2 syns so yeah 10 was a good bet :)

Back