Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

I decided to try a mullerlight milk chocolate yoghurt thing but didnt really like it :( want to try keep syns around the 70 mark for week as i lose better there! x

aww are they not good? i thought they would be nice oh well there goes that idea lol. I usually have around 5-10 syns a day usually closer to 5 majority of time, i have never tried 15 syns a day so not sure what my losses would be on that but i am sure i will test it over time;) xxxx

It wasn't intentional to go so low, i just eat a lot of free food that i don't always need a lot of syns and i don't see the point in stuffing my face for no reason.... i use syns in cooking occasionally and that takes my levels up a little, but my losses have been ok so far so will see what tonight brings! I am hoping for my 1 stone award tonight but i need to drop 2.5lbs so will see what happens!xxxx

Goodluck lynne

Thanks g so glad she is ok been a massive worry as im a worrier haha!!

Lunch

ForumRunner_20130610_181605.png

Dinner was amazing i added garlic mushrooms and half syn sw coleslaw and a few bits turkey!!

ForumRunner_20130610_181645.png

Tuesday 11th June - Red

B - 3 x scanbran with 2 dairlea triangles and chicken, green tea and tangerine

L - Soup same as yesterday

S - box of strawberries

D - Chicken curry with lots of veg and hex b potato (made into chips)

S - 2 x scan bran with cheese and cold meat also poss tomatoes

Syns - 0
Weekly - 64.5/105
Exercise - walking and zumba for 1 hour

Yeah im ok thanks hun got a bit of personal drama going on in my life just now but plodding on! Lets just say its true as you grow up you lose friends and realise who your true friends are!! lol xx

Definitely identify with this huni! Friends not acting like friends was the reason for my moving to the silver members thread! Hope you're ok! Xxx

Oh sorry to hear that but unfortunately so true :( Do you do a zumba class or a dvd? x

I go to one of my friends zumba classes its brilliant :) It really is true everyone told me it happened but i was naieve to think it wouldn't...beginning to realise that now!! x

Back