Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Your soup looks yummy, have you got the recipe please? xx

thanks guys

soup was just 2 tins chopped tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic, smoked paprika, celery, leek, carrots, mushrooms, courgette, tin mixed beans and spaghetti :)

haha yeah party here lol!

todays breakfast 3 egg omlette one massive mushroom and half an onion with one slice chicken meat :)

View attachment 96813

Breakfast looks yum! how are you today hun? xxx

Hi lovely...you food is looking well yum...I had savoury rice last night too except I was lazy and couldn't be bothered to put extra veg in! Love a bit of slimming world friendly comfort food! :) hope you have a cracking weekend planned! X

thanks hun having a girlie night wi ma wee sister tonight just had this

ForumRunner_20130621_183718.png

kfc chicken sw coleslaw half a syn, syn free chips and beans

just had a wee vodka and diet irn bru and got half a bar dairymilk later and packet of mccoys

tomorrow i get see the bf cant wait miss him soooooo bad! lunch out be salad or baked potato and dinner chinese with dvd with paul amd sisters!!

hope ur dresses are suitable xxx

thanks hun having a girlie night wi ma wee sister tonight just had this

View attachment 96859

kfc chicken sw coleslaw half a syn, syn free chips and beans

just had a wee vodka and diet irn bru and got half a bar dairymilk later and packet of mccoys

tomorrow i get see the bf cant wait miss him soooooo bad! lunch out be salad or baked potato and dinner chinese with dvd with paul amd sisters!!

hope ur dresses are suitable xxx

dinner looks good hun! xxxx

a wee bit i think i put too much mixed herbs in tho was gorgeous!

fri 21st june - ee

b - 3 egg omlette with mushrooms, half onion and a slice chicken

l - half packet batchelors chinese rice with pepper, celery and mushroom

d - kfc chicken with hex b bread, sw coleslaw 0.5 syns, beans and sw chips

s - apple

treat - packet mccoys 8.5 syns, half dairy milk popping candy 6 syns, vodka diet irn bru 2.5

total syns 17.5/105

exercise 5k walking

Last edited:
shattered had kill a spider lnite so didnt sleep well up at 7 had a coffee sommit i dont do lol!!

bf coming today missed the lil **** :) shopping wi ma sis and lunch with them both when he comes then chinese and dvd wi sisters and paul nice wee day!

not sure what make up to get today benefit or bareminerals i lovr both it treat with birthday money x

Back