Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Wi in dayyyyy

Breakfast

Melon pineapple strawberries and ww yoghurt

ForumRunner_20130626_081512.png

Half off gutted felt deserved more x

aww hun sorry you feel like that but at least it's off and going the right way. I sometimes find if i do se i don't eat enough, maybe try going back to ee for a week see if that boosts it for you hun, well done though on losing xxxx:)

Yeah finished last sat so could poss be that just s little dissapointed as wanted get a proper loss as this loss is just what a gained last week but nevermind!

Good idea on the back to ee i do more this week :)

Do any of you have one pot book from class i going to make creamy mushroom pasta tomorrow and says 2.5 syns is it the wholegrain mustard that has syns? Or philli? As if philli i use hex a to make it syn free and i going use mustard powder instead of wholegrain mustsrd sound ok? X

Yeah finished last sat so could poss be that just s little dissapointed as wanted get a proper loss as this loss is just what a gained last week but nevermind!

Good idea on the back to ee i do more this week :)

Do any of you have one pot book from class i going to make creamy mushroom pasta tomorrow and says 2.5 syns is it the wholegrain mustard that has syns? Or philli? As if philli i use hex a to make it syn free and i going use mustard powder instead of wholegrain mustsrd sound ok? X

I don't have the book but yeah it'll be the mustard, i know the english mustard is syned too but the powder is free, the two mustards have very different tastes though so you would have to be sure it would work before swapping to the other, how about missing it out instead? would that be an option or is it a large amount? xxxx

Back