Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Half pound on tonight but accept it as was off plan most fri all day sat and half day sun I WILL lose next week even tho out fri n sat!

4lb to target and will get there by christmas!

Today had a good day planned but granda got rushed into hospital so ended up messed up with lunch and that so I had a brown bread sandwich with chicken salad so not worst but would be syns x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to hear about your grandad, I hope he's ok x x
And 1/2 on isn't bad, you can do that for christmas :D x x x

Sorry to hear about your grandad Kirsty...finger crossed he's ok! Sounds like you made the best choice available in the circumstances! I totally feel the same about needing a wee bit of time off to enjoy yourself..but now 100% on it! Woo you will get that 4lbs off I'm sure! Xx

Hi Kirsty - hope your grandad is OK and is on his feet and back home very soon.

I think you made a good choice under the circumstances - sometimes life's events have to be far more important than the SW plan!!

Today's food looks fantastic, all that fruit and veg - what's not to enjoy and feel healthy about there:D. Have a great Thursday Kirsty, the weekend is on it's way:gimi:

Thank you

Food for today

1385744821453.jpg

Went to braehead with paul, did bit of shopping, went to ikea got things for our wee house then went to xscape and got lunch paul won me a me to you teddy in teddy machine and we played basketball scorer thing I won yay then went and payed minigolf was fab wee day!

Now home get dinner in a bit and some netflix

Granda still not good had incident yesterday second to happen since he been in

First day he admitted he was left in furthest away room on his own from nurses, given no food or drink not even a glass of water from beinf admitted until we wenr up at night around 7 hours noone checked in on him, noone helped him to toilet and he wasnt allowed leave bed himself as he falls alot and he was drenched with a nappy thing on when we got him at night he waa so embarassed

Then yesterday aunt and gran went up at afternoon visitibg to go into an empty room was told he was away to get tests done! Sat for 15 mins and aunt noticed a trail to loo went and checked and he was out cold behind the toilet door, shaking, wet, shivering with a lump on his head this was after them lying that he was away for tests!! He had been moved room next to there station so he could get extra help when needed! He had to be tested for concussion :( we were so upset we tried to take him home but agreed for one more night monitoring incasw of concussion

Iv hardlt slept last night for worrying :(

X
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's bloody awful, that's neglect on their behalf. I hope you have complained, they shouldn' leave people like that!! We've had problem in the past with Ian when has been in hospital where I've ended up going in after work and giving him bed baths, changing his bedding and removing urine bottles. I made it quite clear this wasn't aceptable and have made official complaints, not just for Ian but to try and highlight problems so it doesn't happen to some other poor person. I know the nurses are busy but they have a duty of care to everyone in their care.
I hope they let him go home soon, you'll probably feel happier x x x x

Awh gorgeous pics :) love the one in the scalf :) its horrible when family animals die, they are like a family member :( she was very lucky to have an owner as caring as you though, hope you're ok xx

Good luck for weigh in ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back