Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Sending you hugs and well wishes, I hope she picks up and they can give her the by-pass x x x

Hey thanks hun im good just not been on tbh sorry Well tonight I lost 2lbs and im half from target gutted didnt gt it but also so happy Hope ur all good and soz I been away so long xx

That's absolutely fine babes, just checking in to make sure you're ok :) you're doing so well! You'll smash that target next week xx

Sorry im a nightmare just now

Well was an angel all week for my half off and.........

I maintained :( grrrrr was under syns went lots of walks including this one

ForumRunner_20140426_182729.png

No idea why I maintained

So another week of an angel ill get this target if not im calling target cause I feel fine now :)

Comfy size 10/12 now even got a size 12 pair super skinny jeans today!

How r u all?

Im being angel this week thurs and fri did two success express days!

Today extra easy but up to dinner tonight just at 22.5 syns will prob have a creme egg later take me upto 31

Tomorrow off shopping for mums birthday pressie and out for breakfast allready planned on having poached egg on wholemeal toast hex b and 6 syns with smoked salmon and a green tea!

Gran and granda are doing ok! Grans very ill still she needs heart bypass surgery but is too weak for it at the moment she was supposed to find out two weeks after the heart attack what was happening but they wont tell her till 19th May now as they now all had there consultation meeting and want to tell her face to face! Shes not allowed to do anything at the moment as none if her heart valves are working just the blood vessels around it! Granda is doing bit better no more tias lately and his walking has improved a tiny bit he is doing a bit more is can dress himself again and helping gran a bit think her being ill has given him a purpose if that makes sense

Xxx

ForumRunner_20140426_183327.png

Wee picture I made to see how far iv come along

It's awful when you're really good all week and it doesn't show. My body is being silly and no matter what I do at the moment it doesn't want to lose so I have called target till after my op and I'm better again. If you feel comfortable and are happy with the way you are call target at the end of the day it's how you feel about yourself not a number that matters.
Sorry your Grandma is still ill, fingers crossed she picks up she can have the op. And I know what you mean about your Grandad he's got something to focus on so he's improving which is a good thing.
Hope you're having a good weekend x x x

During slimming world almost at target

ForumRunner_20140501_225339.png

ForumRunner_20140501_225347.png

ForumRunner_20140501_225357.png

ForumRunner_20140501_225410.png

ForumRunner_20140501_225454.png

Comparison pictures!

ForumRunner_20140501_225503.png

ForumRunner_20140501_225600.png

Im so happy paul has been amazing too and is proper proud posted a really nice status on facebook saying how proud he was and how he knew I could do it :)

Thanks for your support

Catch up tomorrow im off to bed x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140501_225332.png
    ForumRunner_20140501_225332.png
    200.8 KB · Views: 69
Back