Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

Wednesday 30th November - EE

Happy St Andrews day :)

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and ham

S - apple

L - pot noodle chip shop (4.5 syns) with fruit

D - home made turkey burger, bacon with no fat, 1/2 hex a cheese with portobello mushrooms as rolls, syn free chips with salad

Syns - 4.5 syns
Weekly - 84 Syns

Happy St Andrews lovely!

I have my SW xmas night out on Saturday :D

Thursday 1st Decemeber - EE

B - 2 x small bread, dairlea triangle, ham

S - apple

L - sw spaghetti with mushrooms/pepper/onion/pasatta and a satsuma

D - sw carbonara with ham, mushrooms/onion/pepper/peas with home made garlic bread (6 syns)

Supper - chicken tikka cesear salad with lettuce/ spring onion/ cucumber and cesear dressing

Syns - 6
Weekly - 6/105 Syns

Last edited:
Well done on your loss!

Weekend been bad again, small fish supper friday with one bit fish (25 syns), chinese sat (25 syns) so say around 70 syns at weekend including other titbits.

So 76/105

Monday 5th December - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

Snack - apple

Lunch - pasta bake (Mainly veg) with passata, mushrooms, peas, carrots, brocolli, maungetout, peppers, baby corn.

Dinner - chicken wrapped in bacon with mushrooms and 3 type peppers, and pasatta. with syn free chips and home made ratatouille with pasatta, peppers, mushrooms, green beans, sugar snap peas, baby corn.

Supper - chicken cesear salad with rest hex a cheese, lettuce, spring onions and cucumber.

Syns - 7 Area christmas tree

Syn - 82/105

hope you all had a lovely weekend its so hard as its getting closer to christmas!! so gaining this week as its star and been sorta bad!

Tuesday 6th December - EE

B – 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

Snack – tangerine and an apple

L – pasta same as yesterday and a ww dessert yoghurt

D – some left over veg and tomato sauce from yday whilst waiting on dinner which was steak pie (5 syns pastry), with mashed potatoes and carrots/peas

Supper – moment du chocolat hot chocolate didnt even drink half was way too chocolatey but going to go with half the syns (4.5 syns), curly wurly (6 syns)

Syns 16.5
Weekly – 98.5/105

Last edited:
0.5lbs on this week not to bothered as was star week and i normally gain then and also as had been so bad at weekend.

Yesterday was another bad day blaming weather!

Today back on track though night out tonight and works night tomorrow with a set menu Potato skins, turkey dinner and chocolate fudge cake so expecting another small gain next week but ill do my best so its not with lots of super speeds :)

Go kirsty! Im not too bothered about gains atm, think its just because its on the run up to christmas. Trying to be super good until then!

Hey Kirsty, finding it so hard to get time to do my diary these days! So busy! I had my work night on Friday and spent Saturday and Sunday eating junk! Aaaghhh!

Chin up! When is your last weigh in Kirsty? Ours is next Monday x

Awh well hope you feel a bit more motivation soon. This is exactly how I felt last week :( x

Decided that i will still weigh and go to class this week and next, going to be 100% on plan as of tomorrow mon-fri then have weekends sorta off try and be good but not worry to much if im not on plan and then between Christmas and new year not really be on a plan and in Jan treat it like iv rejoined and start from scratch :) also going back to Zumba on a tue/gym on a thursday and try get another class it as of jan :)

well after pretty much two weeks off plan iv gained 2lbs, 0,5 last week and 1.5 this week!!

So decided im going to lose before Christmas!!

Going to be 100% today and tomorrow, sat use some syns as will sunday then syn free to wed!!

Thursday 15th December - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and ham

Snack - apple and pear

Lunch - left over from last nights dinner, speedy prawn curry with boiled rice and lots of veg

Dinner - sw turkey risotto with syn free chips and lots of veg in it :)

Syns - 0 syns
Weekly - 0/105

Plan for next few days!
Friday - b - same as always, lunch left over dinner, dinner sw spaghetti
Saturday - b - 2 x small brown bread, bacon and fried egg in frylight with mushrooms, lunch TBC dinner chicken chow mein (7 syns)

Last edited:
Hello my darling. So lovely to hear from you over on ccing.

You sound so well and happy, I'm so pleased things worked out well with your boyfriend. You deserve to be so happy.

Great idea to start a fresh in January, no matter how hard you try this time of year it is always difficult.

Have a fabulous Christmas Kirsty. Lot's of love and best wishes :) xxx

Looks good! Im the same, want to lose so i hopefully dont have much to lose after christmas x

Hello my darling. So lovely to hear from you over on ccing.

You sound so well and happy, I'm so pleased things worked out well with your boyfriend. You deserve to be so happy.

Great idea to start a fresh in January, no matter how hard you try this time of year it is always difficult.

Have a fabulous Christmas Kirsty. Lot's of love and best wishes :) xxx

Awww thanks hun :)
I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and New Year :) still miss all of you over on cc!!
I will keep you upto date with my journey when i proper begin in Jan :)
xxx

Back