Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

*hugs* xx

It sucks, still feeling the effects today but not as bad wee bit better slowly thats 3rd day so hopefully easing off.
Just had another hot ribena lol.

Not going to make wi tonight as just feel im best staying in bed till im better and doing as little as possible have let consultant know but shes not text back prob need pay double next week.

Wednesday 11th April - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and ham

Snack - melon, pineapple and strawberries (Chinese tub so quite alot)

L - prob soup again from TGFS (Bad but only badness im having each day as keep forgetting take soup from home from freezer)

D - tuna pasta with lots vegetables (1 syn mayo)

S - yoghurt and fruit

Syns - too many
Weekly - too many!!!

well dietician went really well i was same weight as week before at slimming world. Still not heard back from consultant about missing class last week but doesnt matter now as im not going back to her class.
Dietician had a load of booklets for me on my PCOS which iv never read before, information on how to help lose weight with it.
She asked about tyroid and agreed it causing issues losing weight as not treated same with PCOS (Currently treated by dianette)
We discussed my diet for an hour, she read through my previous months food diaries, she discussed different days Red, Green and EE in relation to my body, mentabilism and PCOS.
She believes what i need is a stable diet, not chopping and changing days from red, green and ee. She said i should have a small amount of carbs with each meal. 3 meals a day and at least three snacks.
She said she feels i should just eat healthy instead of slimming world, as she believes by changing days its slowing my allready slow mentabilism down as when i do red days, its using extra energy from less carbs, when i do green days im perhaps eating more carbs than my body having PCOS can cope with.
We agreed im going to stick to similar things as ee whilst going to see her once a month for 6 months.
Iv to eat smaller portions at dinner as i usually have a huge plate and at least three times the amount of recommended carbs for someone with PCOS.
She asked if i wanted to continue to be weighed each week and i said i hated it and felt pressure to lose each week would rather monthly so thats why im leaving slimming world essentially also as she believes just eating a balanced diet is better for me.
So im still sort of following ee at home so will continue to update to keep me sort of on track!!
Hows everyone getting on?

Monday 16th April 2012 - EE (Always going to be ee now)

B - 2 x small brown bread,dairlea triangle and chicken

S - chinese box, melon, pineapple and strawberries

L - home made chicken and vegetable soup with a mullerlight and 2 satsumas

S - apple

D - tuna pasta with lots of vegetables (1 syn)

S - more fruit

Syns - 1
Exercise - parents on holiday so got two dogs this week so 1.5 hour power walking, 1 hour wii fit with sister

Today im having

B - 2 x small brown bread, primula 40% less fat cheese, chicken

S - melon, pineapple and strawberries (Chinese tub)

L - home made chicken and veg soup last of the batch from freezer, 2 satsumas

D - chicken stirfry, with mushroom stirfry packet, sweetcorn, peppers, extra onion, celery and green beans served with 1 handfull noodles

S - home made chicken noodle soup im making when i get in for next few days lunches
Exercise - 2 hours walking and 30 mins wii with sister

18th April 2012

B - 2 x small brown bread, low low light cheese and chicken

S - melon, pineapples and strawberries

L - home made chicken noodle soup (Chicken, chicken stock, bean sprouts, mushrooms, leek, sweetcorn and 4 nests of noodles = 5 portions of soup) and a mullerlight

S - satsumas

D - sw spaghetti bolognase

Exercise - 2 hours walking including 45 min walk with doggies

Hey missus how are you doing?

Back